Ideal Auto Exchange

Friday 9:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(347) 571-9988 (347) 571-9988

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

MY SECOND CAR PURCHASED

I feel at home here, these guys are very fair, I was happy the first time so I came back

MY FIRST CAR

Very easy, no problems, all went well. I was very happy with my experience here.

CHEVY EQUINOX

It was an easy helpful very fast experience. They got the job done and met my goals.

Got my Dream Car - BRZ from this great dealer

I bought a Like New Subaru BRZ from this dealership. * I have the best car buying experience so far. * The boss (Louis) is a very nice and reasonable person. * The salesman (Alan) was very patient with me. * I will recommend everybody check this dealership up. They have nice and affordable vehicles. I will come back, if I need another vehicle.

ACURA TL

First time buying a car, but I don't think I could have been treated any better buying it any where else. If I do buy another vehicle I will come back here.

MY 5TH CAR PURCHASED HERE

Excellent choice to come here, that's why I keep coming back.

GOT MY CONVERTIBLE

I felt very comfortable here, they showed me around, everything that I asked for they delivered. Alan was great, just overall a very good experience. I was shopping around a while and I really felt comfortable at this place

HONDA ODYSSEY

Very good here, explained everything about the process double thumbs up, they were here with me right through the whole transaction

GREAT SERVICE, GET WHAT YOU WANT HERE

Very good experience, Alan was excellent cant get any better then Alan, really liked him...

Best Customer Service in NYC

Great selection of used cars and many different Year ranges. The best part is the customer service from all of the staff here. My salesman name was Alan, very knowledgeable, amicable, and obviously loved his job. Most importantly he did not try to "sell from his pocket", so to speak, also did not try to over sell or walk us out the door for bad credit. Great facility, great staff, great selection, and most important the best customer service available. My purchase was a 2009 VW Jetta, mint condition and an oil change and change filter for purchase.