Ideal Auto Exchange

Friday 9:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(347) 571-9988 (347) 571-9988

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Customer Service in NYC

Great selection of used cars and many different Year ranges. The best part is the customer service from all of the staff here. My salesman name was Alan, very knowledgeable, amicable, and obviously loved his job. Most importantly he did not try to "sell from his pocket", so to speak, also did not try to over sell or walk us out the door for bad credit. Great facility, great staff, great selection, and most important the best customer service available. My purchase was a 2009 VW Jetta, mint condition and an oil change and change filter for purchase.

Excellent service. Satisfied customer!

My experience here was excellent. They took their time with me and showed me many cars. The hospitality was great. I purchased a 2007 chrysler Pacifica and I am very happy with choice of vehicle. Definitely will recommend this place to a friend.

GOT MY TRUCK

Very relaxed experience, very easy to do business with. I would recommend this dealership to people who are looking for a used vehicle.

Used Mazda

Very easy process. Very accommodating dealer with lots of car choices on the lot!

Great service

My 4th time around buying a car. Once again great service and easy process . very honest.

VERY HAPPY

My experience was very pleasurable, it was a breath of fresh air here, showed me what I was looking for in the price range I was looking for and was very honest and straight foward.

REPEAT CUSTOMER

Bought a car here before, everything was good, so I came BACK

GOT MY CAR QUICK

Had a very good experience at this dealership. I am happy with how I was treated, needed a car in one day and they got it done!!

GOT MY CAR

What I liked best was the fact there was no pressure they were very upfront and honest layed things out exactly as they were.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I think the salesman was very honest and upfront, I feel the place did a good job of treating us honestly and fairly. I feel we got a good deal, ask for Alan he was good!!