Ideal Auto Exchange

Friday 9:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(347) 571-9988 (347) 571-9988

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

TOYOTA CAMRY

This is my second purchase at this dealership, I came back because the first car was good and I know I can trust this place

Great service!

I just want to say that I had a very good time purchasing a vehicle from this estrablishment. The guys were very friendly and helpful when it came to choosing the car, getting it registered and serviced as well as insurance. They treated me like family and I would definitely buy here again.

Bought 8 cars from here over the years

Will always buy my cars here , they treat you like family and always welcome you back . They sell , service and maintain my cars on site . I really don't trust anyone else .I even had my father buy 2 cars here . Still driving them 6 years later ,trouble free.

2010 NISSAN ROGUE

I had a very good experience, fantastic, I will come back, going to send my Uncle here to buy a car , was treated very nice and price and car was good...

HONDA ODYSSEY

Very happy with how I was treated here, they were straight forward and very honest. The whole experience felt right and honest, good place to buy a used car.

My First Car

I went in looking for a used car for a good price and okay mileage, this would be my first car, so I was extremely cautious. The guy was extremely nice, his name was Alan I believe and he didn't rush me and he showed me around the lot, mind you, it was snowing when I went car shopping, but he still didn't mind the snow. I end up getting a 2011 Mazda 3. They cleaned it up real nice, gave me a new battery and the price was fair. So I would recommend checking this place out. Thanks again guys!!

Excellent job excellent service

I had been refused from several car dealerships because of my bad credit & then I found Ideal autos & im glad I became their customer . David , louis & the whole team worked through every detail & approved my credit & gave me a car . I had few problems in the car & they worked it out & fixed everything that was required . I?m a one happy customer & I appreciate all the effort they have done for me like it was their own problem. I highly recommend ideal autos & you will definitely thank me laters. ??????

VERY COMFORTABLE HERE

Very comfortable here doing business with these people. Nice group of friendly people.

THEY DID GOOD FOR ME HERE

My experience here was very good...These guys really helped me out.

Incredible Service

The team at Ideal Auto is incredible, they have a no pressure shopping experience followed by easy and helpful financing all together with courteous, helpful and friendly service. I would and have recommended Ideal Auto to friends and family