JT Auto Group

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm–5:00pm 12:00pm–5:00pm
(866) 455-1157 (866) 455-1157

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Found the car online that we were interested in and

Found the car online that we were interested in and called ahead to confirm that it was still available before driving almost two hours away! This car was a golden nugget with our name on it❤️ We were in and out in a timely manner and not to mention the awesome deal Billy gave us! Very much worth the drive after searching for this particular car for months! Thank you!

Great place to buy a car!Large selection of cars.

I just want to thank N.Ritza and the JT Auto Group family for saling me my new ride.My experience with everyone was Great! If you need a Car I recommend you go see JT Auto Group.

We walked in without an appointment at a very busy time

We walked in without an appointment at a very busy time of day & were helped immediately. After walking around the lot searching for vehicles, we went inside where we were met by Sophia & Darren. We test drove the vehicles we were interested and during the entire experience were treated well. We closed a deal within 3 hours & they even helped us with some new tires. Highly recommend

Nice folks for sure! I would have loved to had that 2005...

Nice folks for sure! I would have loved to had that 2005 V8 Mustang Convertible!!

Great ending!!

Great beginning, awkward issue, great ending: I bought a nice looking 2012 red Jeep Patriot manual transmission, beige floors & seats: my dreamed vehicle not being manufactured anymore. Mr Charles, the seller, is superb on customer service: not pushy, allowed appropiate time for info/questions, and let me drive out that same day, although I was still pending secondary earnings docms. Took the vehicle to Jeep for a used-vehicle inspection. They said vehicle was corroded underneath to affect the brakes, and it was unsafe to drive. Contacted the seller's service manager, they inspected the vehicle, assured it was not unsafe, corrosion was superficial, and to address my concerns, offered sandblasting for a minimal $10 courtesy charge. Also, I learned from their service manager, prior to buy, customers are allowed to bring vehicles to private used-vehicles inspections for a more informed decision. At a time with little cars available, I get to go home driving my safe-dreamed vehicle!!🥳

Run Far Away!!

Brought a $30,000 truck less than 6 months it needs a new engine! When I spoke to owner, Jack he showed no concern, when I state he had bad reviews on BBB, he stated that is didn't hurt his business. I asked if this is how he does business in his community, he did not care. All he is about is making money and selling lemons. Do you research several bad reviews.

1.0

Run! Do not buy a vehicle from here! Bad business,...

Run! Do not buy a vehicle from here! Bad business, several complaints with the Better Business Bureau! Brought a $30,00 truck less than 6 months needs a new engine!

Charles was able to help me get the car I wanted. His...

Charles was able to help me get the car I wanted. His kindness and hard work for me was exceptional.

1.0

Sold car after I made an appointment

I called and made a test drive appointment on 3/18. On 3/19 in the morning I received a confirmation call. I drove 40 mins from work and my wife drove and hour and a half. I called when I was 20 mins out to mention to the sale rep that I might be interested in similar cars and wanted to one stop shop. Upon arriving the sales lady didn’t even know my name or know what car I was looking for. I told her what car I was looking at and a salesman said that he had sold the car within the hour. If I had known that I wouldn’t have come! I wasted my time and my night! What’s the point of making an appointment if you’re just going to sell the car out from under me?! I even called when I was close to put together a list of other vehicles, I could have been notified then! These people do not have their communication together. I was not there long enough to create an accurate opinion but they do not have the most professional appearance. I will never waste my time going to this place again. They have no respect for your time.

Great experience-Bought; assisted by Larry

These guys are on the ball. I was greeted promptly and warmly. Test drove the car while receiving great customer service. The sales person, Larry, was friendly and knowledgeable. I test drove (easy) and bought (easy). I drove off with a new vehicle (easy). Manager and Cust Serv also very pleasant.

Dealer response

We couldn't be happier that Larry provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are blessed to have him on the JT Auto Group team. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle, please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully, JT Auto Group 3132 Jefferson Davis Highway Sanford, NC 27332 (888) 272-1692, option 2