Ginn Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Ginn Chevy

Great Customer Service will go back again soon I the service

Dealer response

Lashanta Dawson, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Ginn Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Sincerely, Tim Cartledge - General Manager- tim_c@getginn.com

Buick Encore ST

I went in for an oil change. The service was quick and accurate and the technicians were all very knowledgeable and friendly.

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Sincerely, Tim Cartledge - General Manager- tim_c@getginn.com

1.0

Ginn Motor Service took my moms money!

My mom paid almost $800 for her car repair only to find out she needed a battery, who’d she find it out from? Ginn Motor, the same day she goes to pick it up , it has to be jumped off. That’s the reason she got it towed there! They offered nothing to her, only for her to pay $200 to get a battery put in. They have no proof (that they gave us) that her car even needed the alternator they put in or that her battery had passed the test when the car was first towed there. I was so upset to the point of tears and instead of offering an explanation of what went wrong they called the police lying saying that I got in the service manager’s face. The police came and left without incident because I did nothing wrong. If this was the last place on earth, I’d buy a bike instead of allowing them ROB me. 🍅🍅🍅🍅 here’s a picture of their statement saying they drove the vehicle to verify the repair was complete and the receipt saying the battery is shot. I’m amazed at how calm they were about stealing someone’s money. My mom works entirely too hard to be treated like this. She went to a certified Chevy service center knowing she may have to pay more but with the expectancy that her car would be fixed. Here we are on the way to another shop to get a battery. What a shame. Now the heating and air isn’t working, at no fault to them of course. The GM Tim Cardlege told my mom she should’ve went to another dealer. Typical.

Dealer response

We acknowledge your review and are currently looking into the events you’ve detailed.

Off the chain oil change!

I get my oil changed here and the customer service is awesome. The wait is very minimal and the prices are reasonable.

Dealer response

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Sincerely, Tim Cartledge - General Manager- tim_c@getginn.com

Pat N

Service was great I will return when my car needs service again

Dealer response

Thank you for your outstanding rating about our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Sincerely, Tim Cartledge - General Manager- tim_c@getginn.com

Looking for another car

We received a flyer in the mail and decided to go just to see what they had to offer. Keith approached us immediately ready to assist which was a plus considering my previous experiences at dealerships. He was very patient and willing to explain to my wife the comparisons of some of the vehicles on the lot. The finance process was also conducted in a reasonable amount of time. The associate who assisted us was cool as well, the “spilled coffee cup” tricked my wife. lol Overall the experience at this dealership was great, we definitely recommend Ginn! Thank you all!

Business Owner

I own a service company of 37 years. Our fleet of service trucks and vans have to be dependable. There isn't a vehicle out there that doesn't let you down on occasions, However it's been our experience that the Chevy trucks take less maintenance that any other make. Just like Ginn Chevrolet and their team, you can bet that your getting a great deal. I buy my family vehicle's from there also. Great people to deal with.

Ginn is THE BEST

The customer service at Ginn is THE BEST. The time spent with the customer and the dealership's obvious goal of gaining a customer for life were unsurpassed...I couldn't be happier with my experience in buying my first truck. Going in with no knowledge about trucks whatsoever, Michael Mann and Brian Pace guided me through every step...and got me the best financing...THANK YOU...I love my new truck!

Car Heaven

My tire blew out and they had the most positive attitude. They answered all of my questions and the pricing was very reasonable. They gave me tips on how to take better care of the tires and welcomed me back free of charge next time my tire is messed up. I went back for an oil change and they did an excellent job. Wouldnt go anywhere else.

Good used car delarship!

This car dealership is good overall for buying used vehicles .I have had many good reviews from famly and friends , They also do geat repair work on cars.Highly recomended.