Ginn Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Best experience I’ve ever had Called commercial truck center on a Friday and picked my new truck up on Saturday. Easy and fast knowledgeable service.

Awesome Experience

This is our 5 vehicle purchase at Ginn Chevrolet in 4 years. They are a wonderful family owned business that takes pride in assisting their customers during the buying experience. We will also continue to come back and use the service department also. Thank You Phil Neal for a awesome buying experience.

Vehicle Maintenance

Pleased with the service I received. I have tried other dealerships in the area but have always come back to Ginn

Happy

I pulled up and was greeted with friendly service and also visited by the salesman that sold me my car. It was fast service and they had me on my way for the day

Vehicle purchase at Ginn

Ginn was very easy to deal with and very low pressure to actually purchase a vehicle. I was not planning on purchasing the car but once I got on the lot, met Devin and thoroughly went over the car, I changed my mind. Mark and Devin got me to the number I was comfortable with and I called my wife to get her blessing. I am now the proud owner of a gem of a vehicle. Their entire team was laid back, courteous and just presented themselves as all about me, the customer. I really felt comfortable with the whole process. Thanks guys for your efforts and will highly recommend Ginn if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Great Dealership

Mr Robert was awesome!! Highly recommend Ginn for anyone. Very friendly and helpful Dealership. No matter how many questions I had Mr. Robert was very patient and helpful

Worth the drive to Ginn.

I have never been treated with more respect from a car dealer in over 50 years of driving. If you are in the market for a new or used car visit Ginn and give your self a break from all the things you hate about car dealerships.

New car, new road trips

Robert was by far exceptional in his job expertise and I greatly appreciated the time he put into helping me pick out my first car "in my name". Everybody else genuinely cared and it was a wonderful time.

Great Experience!

Ginn has always provided us with excellent customer service! Lucas, Deion, & Yolanda helped us every step of the way. They have a lifetime customer with us. Thank you Ginn!

Great Sales Rep

Best car buying experience I've had in years!!!! Highly recommend checking them out if in the market for a quality low mileage pre owned vehicle.