Coughlin Marysville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 30, 2019

My appointments are on time, the repairs are explained, and repaired in a timely manor. Great Staff, have taken excellent care of my diesel truck the last... 8 years

Thank you, James! We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to work on your truck!

April 13, 2019

Very friendly and greeting staff, on the phone and in person. Ease of scheduled service and service time from Check in to check out. Pricing for service... is incredible. Stay away from big city dealer pricing and drive 15-20 minutes away and get real service and treatment.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Chad!

• November 12, 2019

My wife was looking for a new Jeep Wrangler and after searching for weeks on the internet for the options she wanted we were about to give up and order... from factory. She happened to broaden the search and Coughlin had 1 in stock. They are 2-1/2 hours away from us but the ride was worth it. We went back and forth during the week to get the paperwork all figured out and on Saturday we drove to them and picked up her 2020 Jeep Willys in Punkin Metallic Orange..... Denny Swanson and the rest of the team were great to work with.

Thank you, John! Please let us know if we can answer any questions on the new Wrangler. Thank you for choosing Coughlin!

November 6, 2018

Wow! I have and will recommend this place to everyone I can. This was the best experience I have ever had in a car dealership. Everyone was accommodating... and friendly. Fast process with our 2 kids was a huge plus for us. Had a play room available car was already up front for a test drive and every single employee met us at the door to introduce themselves. All I can say is WOW!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Zack! Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance - we are here to help!

September 25, 2018

I recently leased my 4th Jeep from Coughlin Marysville, even that I live in Florida since summer 2017. Randy and his team worked hard to get me a satisfying... deal, and Glenn was very responsive to my many questions. For me the best Jepp dealer in the Columbus metro area

Thank you for the awesome words, Martin! Thank you for coming back to lease your new Jeep with us - we are very grateful!

July 10, 2018

I recently purchased a 2019 Jeep Cherokee. My Overall experience was excellent. The Staff treated me like a human and not a transaction. The entire process... lasted less than two hours. They understood my needs and was able too offered a solution a lot less than my budget. I would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from the Coughlin automotive group.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Phil! We hope to see you in the future.

April 5, 2018

Denny and Randy are excellent communicators and gave me a fair deal. This is the second vehicle I purchased from them in two years. I can highly recommend... this dealership.

Thanks so much for choosing Coughlin! I'm so glad to hear that our team has been so easy and great to work with. We all can't wait to work with you ag...ain soon!

March 13, 2018

Well I first tried responding to a email from the dealership to talk about my poor purchase experience. I even waited a week for a response. I know that... people get busy. Well it all started on a wensday I inquired about a vehicle and told them I couldn't make it in until Thursday or the weekend they said that's fine. I called the dealership up Thursday afternoon an asked if I could come check it out my original salesman was off and the salesman filling in said come on in we will get you taken care of. So I went in about a hr later. Talked to the salesman who was filling in he said that the car wasn't there. He said the advertisement person took it out. He attempted to contact him to bring it back no response. I tried haggling with him for the waste of time I endured. No price drops or accessories came out of that. I went to the bathroom it wasn't very clean. I asked about getting a drink they sent me to a soda machine in a what I'd hope to be a employee break room instead of a customer wait room. It was also pretty dirty. We filled out all the paperwork since I knew I'd have to come back the next day and wouldn't have much time. I noticed that they charged me for a temporary tag I asked them about doing a plate transfer instead. They said they no longer do those and that all the paperwork was already printed out and they couldn't take out the price of the temporary tag. Friday morning I kept waiting for a call saying that the car is ready to go. I finally got a call about 11:45 saying that it will be ready in a hr. I told them I couldn't get it Friday an that I'd get it Saturday morning. Saturday came around I made it to the dealership they showed me the car. Before I could even take it on a test drive they put the plates on it from my trade in. They didn't put a temporary tag on like I paid for. I was getting fed up with the dealership and just wanted to leave. I get about 5 miles away I looked at the dash it has a 1/4 of a tank of gas left. So my first stop from home from the dealership was to the gas station. The last few vehicles I've gotten from small town dealerships were better experiences than a state wide dealership. They've given me walkthroughs of the vehicles and of the dealerships. They also had some free food and drinks. They also given me dealer apparel and merchandise. They've treated me like a person joining their family and not just another commission. I gave this dealership a poor reveiw because my experience was very poor. I would not recommend this dealership or it's partner dealerships to anyone. I will probably never be back to the dealership unless it changes hands. I will actually go to one of it's competitors that are further away than this one before I go back to it.

April 24, 2017

I had a very pleasant interaction with Kendall from the time I stepped foot on the property. He was genuine and very honest in all conversations and went... out of his way to meet all the needs and requests that I had in finding the right vehicle. Thanks again!

Thank you for the positive feedback Ryan! Please stop in and see us again soon!--Brandon Sandmann, Coughlin Cars

December 4, 2016

I recently just purchased a used truck . I had a great experience with The sales staff . What a great job of answering all my questions and meeting... all the needs. They were not pushy but we're good about getting back to me and checking on how they could get the sale for me .

We are very happy to hear that our staff was able to answer any and all of the questions you had during your visit while being able to find the right ...truck you were looking for! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else that we can help you with Joe!--Brandon Sandmann, Coughlin Cars