Coughlin Marysville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (937) 303-4595 (937) 303-4595
Used (937) 303-0343 (937) 303-0343
Service (937) 303-4589 (937) 303-4589

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Servide department

Took vehicle in for manufacturers recall. Arrived early, check in done promptly. Service staff was professional. Repair was completed in a very timely manner. Thanks!!

1.0

Bad service

I was lied to took my Dodge Ram in for service and tire rotation since people try and rip older people off and being an ex mechanic I marked my tires when they were done with my truck I checked my tires and the marks were still in the same location when I asked them they told me they had rotated them and when I told them about the marks they still insisted they had so they were calling me a liar and never even asked to see the marks on my tires they will never see my truck again and I won’t be buying another vehicle from a coughlin dealership

Life Long Customer

I recently purchased a 2019 Jeep Cherokee. My Overall experience was excellent. The Staff treated me like a human and not a transaction. The entire process lasted less than two hours. They understood my needs and was able too offered a solution a lot less than my budget. I would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from the Coughlin automotive group.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Phil! We hope to see you in the future.

Customer for life!

1.2

Highly untrustworthy Sale people

I was lied to multiple times and was constantly left alone for long periods of time. The price he tried getting me to pay was more than $10,000 the worth of the truck and he lied multiple times about why. I got that exact truck from another dealer for $11,000 less than what they tried to get for it.

Great Communications and Fair Deal

Denny and Randy are excellent communicators and gave me a fair deal. This is the second vehicle I purchased from them in two years. I can highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for choosing Coughlin! I'm so glad to hear that our team has been so easy and great to work with. We all can't wait to work with you again soon!

1.0

2014 patriot

This dealership never responded to emails asking about my experience and how they could make it better. They charged me for a temporary tag none was given. They wouldn't transfer my plates. The car didn't even have a full tank of gas when I picked it up. When I went for a test drive the advertisement person took it home with them. Before I even got to test drive it they were putting on the plates from my trade in. I never got a walkthrough of the car or dealership. There was no price negotiaton. Even for my wasted time of not having the vehicle there. When I went to use the bathroom 2 different times it wasn't very clean. When I asked about getting a drink I had to buy my own. When I went to buy my drink they sent me to a what i would hope to be a employee break room instead of customer wait room. It wasn't very clean either it had some take out food left on the table. My overall experience wasn't very good at this dealership. I would have expected more from a state wide dealership that what was given. This has been the worst buying experience I have ever received. Which is why I would not take my vehicle back there or look at buying another from there or it's affiliates. Ive been to smaller dealerships who have given me more than what I would have expected. They treated me like another payday rather than someone joining their family. I will not recommend this dealership to even my worst enemy.

1.5

14 patriot

Well I first tried responding to a email from the dealership to talk about my poor purchase experience. I even waited a week for a response. I know that people get busy. Well it all started on a wensday I inquired about a vehicle and told them I couldn't make it in until Thursday or the weekend they said that's fine. I called the dealership up Thursday afternoon an asked if I could come check it out my original salesman was off and the salesman filling in said come on in we will get you taken care of. So I went in about a hr later. Talked to the salesman who was filling in he said that the car wasn't there. He said the advertisement person took it out. He attempted to contact him to bring it back no response. I tried haggling with him for the waste of time I endured. No price drops or accessories came out of that. I went to the bathroom it wasn't very clean. I asked about getting a drink they sent me to a soda machine in a what I'd hope to be a employee break room instead of a customer wait room. It was also pretty dirty. We filled out all the paperwork since I knew I'd have to come back the next day and wouldn't have much time. I noticed that they charged me for a temporary tag I asked them about doing a plate transfer instead. They said they no longer do those and that all the paperwork was already printed out and they couldn't take out the price of the temporary tag. Friday morning I kept waiting for a call saying that the car is ready to go. I finally got a call about 11:45 saying that it will be ready in a hr. I told them I couldn't get it Friday an that I'd get it Saturday morning. Saturday came around I made it to the dealership they showed me the car. Before I could even take it on a test drive they put the plates on it from my trade in. They didn't put a temporary tag on like I paid for. I was getting fed up with the dealership and just wanted to leave. I get about 5 miles away I looked at the dash it has a 1/4 of a tank of gas left. So my first stop from home from the dealership was to the gas station. The last few vehicles I've gotten from small town dealerships were better experiences than a state wide dealership. They've given me walkthroughs of the vehicles and of the dealerships. They also had some free food and drinks. They also given me dealer apparel and merchandise. They've treated me like a person joining their family and not just another commission. I gave this dealership a poor reveiw because my experience was very poor. I would not recommend this dealership or it's partner dealerships to anyone. I will probably never be back to the dealership unless it changes hands. I will actually go to one of it's competitors that are further away than this one before I go back to it.

Great Service

Great place to get service. Jarred is very personable and follows through with the service visit from start to finish. You’re treated like a person not just a customer.

Great

Kendall Fields is a credit to the Marysville team , I bought a jeep from him 3 years ago and had such a great experiences then I had to come back and once again Kendall want above and beyond to put me in the perfect vehicle. Thank You Kendall