Coughlin Marysville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (937) 303-4595 (937) 303-4595
Used (937) 303-0343 (937) 303-0343
Service (937) 303-4589 (937) 303-4589

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very pleased with the service with Jared and the guys....

Very pleased with the service with Jared and the guys. Always so helpful and courteous. I really want to thank them for taking such good care of me.

Awesome customer service

Jared and the service department were very impressive. Fast. Friendly response and unmatched service. I would consider my next auto purchase from Coughlin based on service alone.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Tom! We appreciate the kind words. We'll be here when you're ready for your next purchase!

It is hard to believe anyone could write a bad review...

It is hard to believe anyone could write a bad review about this dealership. My family have been buying cars and trucks from Coughlin Marysville for almost 15 years. I think the total as of 2019, is 8 and not once did we have a bad experience. Theses guys are the best and stand buy everything they do. You will never go wrong buying a car or truck from them.

Friendly staff and excellent service A++

My wife was looking for a new Jeep Wrangler and after searching for weeks on the internet for the options she wanted we were about to give up and order from factory. She happened to broaden the search and Coughlin had 1 in stock. They are 2-1/2 hours away from us but the ride was worth it. We went back and forth during the week to get the paperwork all figured out and on Saturday we drove to them and picked up her 2020 Jeep Willys in Punkin Metallic Orange..... Denny Swanson and the rest of the team were great to work with.

Friendly staff and excellent service A

Dealer response

Thank you, John! Please let us know if we can answer any questions on the new Wrangler. Thank you for choosing Coughlin!

Great Service

My appointments are on time, the repairs are explained, and repaired in a timely manor. Great Staff, have taken excellent care of my diesel truck the last 8 years

Dealer response

Thank you, James! We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to work on your truck!

Ram 2500 6.7

Very friendly and greeting staff, on the phone and in person. Ease of scheduled service and service time from Check in to check out. Pricing for service is incredible. Stay away from big city dealer pricing and drive 15-20 minutes away and get real service and treatment.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Chad!

Exceptional Experience

Wow! I have and will recommend this place to everyone I can. This was the best experience I have ever had in a car dealership. Everyone was accommodating and friendly. Fast process with our 2 kids was a huge plus for us. Had a play room available car was already up front for a test drive and every single employee met us at the door to introduce themselves. All I can say is WOW!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Zack! Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance - we are here to help!

Great service

Joel is a great service advisor. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I would recommend Coughlin for service work. The service operational hours work well with my job. Also Joel has helped me out when I have had to drop in unscheduled. Thanks for the great service!

Always great customer service

I recently leased my 4th Jeep from Coughlin Marysville, even that I live in Florida since summer 2017. Randy and his team worked hard to get me a satisfying deal, and Glenn was very responsive to my many questions. For me the best Jepp dealer in the Columbus metro area

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome words, Martin! Thank you for coming back to lease your new Jeep with us - we are very grateful!