1st Choice Autos

57 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 20, 2020

Greg, you are not remembering what happened. 1. I called the dealership three times before I came down there. My husband never called before we arrived.... So, there was never a discussion with him about the pricing of the car as you stated. 2. My husband and I both test drove the vehicle. 3. I sat with you and my husband for 2 1/2 hours while we purchased the vehicle. 4. Two mechanics told us that if one strut is bent, both need to be replaced. We “agreed” on $150 because that is all you offered and we accepted it because it was better than $0. 5. I was not being disingenuous. Everything I stated was factual. My goal was to warn others about 1st Choice Autos and you. I feel you and your company do not care about providing quality vehicles and only care about the money you can make. Customers want to purchase products from someone they can trust. Customers want to feel respected. Customers want salespeople and companies to have integrity.

August 17, 2020

Great experience overall, bought nice used 2017 F-150 from Dave in July. The entire process took less then 1 hour. I have been really happy with the truck.

• July 2, 2019

Fantastic experience with David at 1st Choice buying my 17 yr old daughter a car. Friendly, easy to work with, and had the perfect car for her. Thank... you for making what is usually a miserable experience a positive one.

Thank you for the Nice words! David

June 29, 2020

Drove 2 hours and said they had the van to get us there and no van wasted 4 hours of our day thanks for the time lost.

June 18, 2020

Great experience, nice car and smooth transaction. I saw the car online and set appointment same day. The entire purchase to 45 mins, Thanks guys for everything.... Jen

June 16, 2020

I have purchased 3 cars from them over 2 years for myself and family. I have always been happy with purchase. They are very straight forward and laid back.... I Read some of the reviews about issues after sale from some of there customers. I always have my car inspected prior to purchase, they are very clear upfront that they don’t fix cars after purchase. Their cars are in good shape and always cheaper then other dealers in my area. Highly recommended!!

May 19, 2020

I’m really not one to write reviews but they really rubbed me the wrong way. So, I went in search of a car and stumbled across this place. The reviews... were good, so I took a stab at it! The process was super quick, customer service was excellent.....or so I thought! I test drove the car and it shook when I started to break. In my mind, I said, I’ll need to buy breaks. For me, it wasn’t a big deal. So, two weeks later I get the notification for an oil change. I get the oil change and upon their inspection they find that the control arms were COMPLETELY warped and on the verge of breaking. I called them to ask for assistance and the representative was immediately on the defense, which let me know that they knew about the condition of the car. So, two weeks into having a car, I’m out of $1000! Thank goodness I didn’t lose my life in that time. I’m actually shocked because these are things you expect from a buy here pay here, not a regular car dealership. Very disappointed customer! This is NOT okay!

April 23, 2020

I was searching for a reliable used vehicle. I called the dealership regarding a 2016 Ford Fiesta and spoke with Debbie who invited me to come for a visit... and test drive. I went later that same day. Debbie was very kind and knowledgeable. The owner gave a discount for the purchase of the vehicle which I greatly appreciated. Great experience.

February 2, 2020

Probably the worst shopping experience I've had. Drove 4 1/2 hours to look at a van that "I never been wrecked or damaged". On my arrival pull up the floor... matting and notice that the bottom of the van is covered in water. Originally thought maybe they tried to clean it in the inside and got water in there. However, after further inspection I noticed that the back portion of the cab was dented in and the third brake light was broken allowing water to just pour inside the vehicle. After addressing this with them they acted surprised and then scheduled to have it repaired. Although, once the repair was made they then increase the price and trying to foot the bill on to customers. Everything that I've dealt with them so far has been a negative and or shady experience. Too bad I can't post all the screenshots. 0/10 would not recommend.

November 13, 2019

Hassle free and very down to earth. Reasonable dealer doc fees. David was a pleasure to work with, and had my transaction processed and handed me the keys... in less than an hour. Not usually a fan of buying used cars from smaller dealers, but this place was top-notch. Would recommend for sure.