(4.4) 1131 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
1131 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent service and helpful staff
    October 7, 2017

Jack is very helpful and recommended appropriate package and kept me informed with status. He informed me about available discounts and applied to the... order. Got excellent service in the morning. Clearly able to observe the difference while running the car after service. Amenities are great, grabbed free Bagel and coffee while waiting.

We are pleased to here that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We wo...uld like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

• Buying A Used Car
    February 19, 2018

Not helpful run my credit multiple times and I m already having credit problems they are not helpful in anyway . I tried to stay with them as custome...r but I ll take my business else where Mi happy about the first purchase from them sold me a car that is way to small for my family. By st experience near keep the same sales people or finance manager middl

• "FIRST-RATE DEALERSHIP!"
    February 9, 2018

We bought a 2016 GMC Savanna Cargo Van last night and had THE BEST car buying experience yet! From the moment we inquired about the van to driving it ...off the lot, every moment was a pleasure! We recommend Edison Nissan to everyone looking to buy a vehicle. AND, their respect and appreciation for Military families is truly heartfelt! Dan Jenks, Sammy Moncayo, Stephen Leonardis and David Rap - THANK YOU SO MUCH for treating us so well! We will only buy our vehicles from Edison Nissan from now on! Peter & Mary C.

• OUTSTANDING - Mr. Stephen Leonardis & Edison Nissan
    February 2, 2018

I just bought a new Pathfinder from Edison Nissan, Edison, NJ and I am happy to recommend our Outstanding salesman, Mr. Stephen Leonardis. I contacte...d over 25 dealerships within a 500 mile radius of our home in Maryland, willing to fly one way if necessary for the best deal. Stephen gave us the best deal by far, and is a pleasure to work with. I drove 2 hours to NJ to buy a car at Edison because of Stephen. His friendliness and customer service is also Outstanding! He goes out of his way, and I am happy to recommend him to all???.the dealership, including Mr. David Chevez, the Sales Manager and Mr. John Altay, the Finance/Contract Manager were also outstanding to work with and made everything smooth - and they also are terrific to Military!! I would gladly buy from them again. I am not affiliated with the Dealership in any way, just a very Happy Customer!! Call Stephen Leonardis (732-867-0400 x1548) and drive some extra miles???.Stephen and Edison Nissan are completely worth it!!

• OUTSTANDING - Mr.Stephen Leonardis&Edison Nissan
    February 1, 2018

I just bought a new Pathfinder from Edison Nissan, Edison, NJ and I am happy to recommend our Outstanding salesman, Mr. Stephen Leonardis. I contacte...d over 25 dealerships within a 500 mile radius of our home in Maryland, willing to fly one way if necessary for the best deal. Stephen gave us the best deal by far, and is a pleasure to work with. I drove 2 hours to NJ to buy a car at Edison because of Stephen. His friendliness and customer service is also Outstanding! He goes out of his way, and I am happy to recommend him to all….the dealership, including Mr. David Chevez, the Sales Manager and Mr. John Altay, the Finance/Contract Manager were also outstanding to work with and made everything smooth - and they also are terrific to Military!! I would gladly buy from them again. I am not affiliated with the Dealership in any way, just a very Happy Customer!! Call Stephen Leonardis (732-867-0400 x1548) and drive some extra miles….Stephen and Edison Nissan are completely worth it!!

• Great Deal
    January 30, 2018

I was extremely surprised and highly satisfied with the attention and honesty Stephen Leonardis provided when I entered Edison Nissan to look at Rogue...s. You here so many horror stories about car salesman and that definitely wasn't the case with Stephen. Definitely gonna refer my friends and family.

Edison Nissan

We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We wo...uld like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

• My new Rogue
    January 29, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to meet an honest car salesman who went above and beyond to make me comfortable and to get me a fair deal on my new Rogue. ...Thank You Stephen Leonardis and I will be sure to tell my friends and family to go to you for a car.

• Service goes above and beyond !
    January 12, 2018

I had the pleasure to be help by Mrs Florida Guevara who was pretty helpful all the time, since I arrived to the dealership till the closing was done....

• Great Customer Service
    January 6, 2018

My sales person, Valerie was tremendously helpful helping me and my family find a car that would work financially for us. Valerie made us feel welcome... and really did a great job.

• Highly Impressed!
    January 6, 2018

I was highly impressed by the exceptional customer service given by Stephen Leonardis . I was unsure what car would fit my needs and price Stephen we...nt above and beyond to help me. I would totally recommend Edison Nissan and Stephen Leonardis.

401 US-1 Edison, NJ 08817