Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,689 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

Great customer service

The salesman was very helpful and tried to get me the best deal. He was friendly and didn’t use high pressure techniques. He explained all the features of the car.

Dealer response

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. We are thrilled to hear our staff was able to give you the deal you were looking for.

Great service

My service advisor Joe was amazing. Very informative and got me in and out very fast. The waiting room and bathroom were very clean. Best nissan dealer in Jersey.

Dealer response

Devon, we are happy to hear that our service team was informative and able to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

The perfect car shopping experience!

The entire process was flawless; a quick and painless experience which can be rare in this industry! The sales team were great to work with, very respectable and answered all my questions.

Dealer response

Sam, thank you for sharing your positive experience with our sales team. It was a pleasure serving you as customer.

10/10

Had a great experience with Abeth Vincent and Nato! They worked with me to find the perfect car and price point. Their patience and kindness is unmatched!

Dealer response

Lindsay, thank you for sharing your 5 star shopping experience with our staff. We are thrilled to hear they were able to get you into the exact vehicle you were looking for at the price you wanted.

Had a great experience with Abeth Vincent and Nato! They...

Excellent Service

My vehicle was serviced quickly and efficiently. I had taken my vehicle there for regular check up because of prior experience with their customer service and despite the fact that I had leased the vehicle from another dealership closer to home.

Dealer response

Thank you for coming back to Edison Nissan for all your service needs. We appreciate our loyal customers.

Pathfinder

I had a great experience buying my new 2022 Pathfinder. My salesman is great. His name is Abeth Vincent. No sales pressure at all and he understood what I was looking for in buying my vehicle.

Dealer response

Mitchell, thank you for sharing your shopping experience. We are thrilled to hear our staff was able to give you the deal you were looking for on your new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder.

Exceptional Service

I get two Nissan vehicles serviced at the Edison Nissan location. The staff there is always friendly and personable. I always receive nothing less than exceptional service.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. Our staff appreciates hearing great things from their customers.

Service

Customer service is excellent at the nissan dealership in Edison. I was help at the time that was given to me. Any questions about my service was answered. My car was checked. I appreciated for bringing my car to the nissan dealership

Loving My New Altima

Never fails the experience here has been outstanding, from pricing to flexibility through and through. This is now the 2nd time abeth has helped me out with a car and has got me the best price thanks!

Dealer response

Thank you for coming back to Edison Nissan for all your new vehicle needs. We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you again.