Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,708 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

Purchased a car from david thomas, first time financing a...

Purchased a car from david thomas, first time financing a car and I was very happy with the help david gave to me.

Dealer response

Tamir, thank you for sharing your positive shopping experience with David. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Purchased a new rogue from David thomas and he was able...

Purchased a new rogue from David thomas and he was able to get the color of my choice. Same Day and I got a great deal.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that David Thomas was able to get you into the exact vehicle you were looking for at the price you wanted.

Purchased a 2016 Kia Sorento from Damarquis Price for my...

Purchased a 2016 Kia Sorento from Damarquis Price for my daughters first car. He was so helpful and will recommend everyone to him. He has a great personality, Thankful

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. Our staff appreciates hearing great things from their customers.

4.0

Brought in my newly acquired 2018 Rogue to have 2 subpar...

Brought in my newly acquired 2018 Rogue to have 2 subpar rear tires inspected and replaced.It seems that the service department were willing to replace them but Phil the sales manager without even looking at them said NO and just blew me off ,shoving a delivery receipt in my face . Saying the car had been CPO and everything was fine and there is nothing that could be done.I was treated unfairly by this .man However after some discussion with my original salesman Larry Brooks the issue was resolved with positive results.And yes I would deal with him again

Consumer response

I will be More than willing to respond to you but I'm not sure how Route 46 auto is connected to Edison Nissan.Orhetwise I would be more than willing to speak with you.

Dealer response

Our parent company is Automall 46, and Edison Nissan is a subsidiary of Automall 46. I can either assist you with your situation, or you can go back to Edison Nissan and try to get it resolved.

Exceptional Service

I brought my car in for a routine oil change and multi-point inspection and was extremely pleased with the outstanding customer service I received by my Service Advisor, Joseph Ciprello. He was very professional, accommodating, and efficient. Everything went smoothly and in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Edison Nissan, not just on the basis of this experience, but also by prior visits to their service department.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review regarding your recent visit to our service department. We appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

1.0

I bought my car with exceptional service 6 months later...

I bought my car with exceptional service 6 months later the problems started. The service department is the worst!!!! everyone is in their own world and they have you waiting around for hours. you are bothering them if you need information. I would love to share my horrible experience but this platform isn't long enough, I filled out an online survey about my bad experience and was told someone would contact me, that Never happened there's no accountability for the staff that make your experience miserable I see. the poor job they did on my car almost injured me while driving I was smart enough to stop the car and check underneath only to see my drive shift pole hanging. A (2020) car at that I'm extremely done at this point . I never drove a Nissan in my life and now I know why

Dealer response

KAD, I apologize for your experience. Please contact me Jamie Rusignuolo at jamie@route46autos.com if you wish to discuss this matter further. Thank you.

I gave them a shot

Was so glad I did! Service was fast, honest and friendly. Facilities were clean and comfortable. Complimentary coffee while you wait. Will definitely be returning.

Dealer response

Pam, we are thrilled to hear that our service team provided you with an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

1.0

BAIT AND SWITCH

Called the dealership prior to driving 1 hour to make sure the car i wanted was still available and spoke to alex and he assured me it was still there. I arrived 1/1/2 hours later and after 20 minutes later i was told the car was not there. I was given no reason why. Then they tried to sell me a more expensive car.

Dealer response

Jerry, I apologize for your experience. Please contact me Jamie Rusignuolo at jamie@route46autos.com if you wish to discuss this matter further. Thank you.

Quick service, friendly & helpful staff

Great service, they are always very fast & friendly. They know what they're doing & get it done quick - no one standing around doing nothing. Overall, it was a great experience!

Dealer response

Maggie, thank you for sharing your excellent experience. We are thrilled to hear that our staff provided you with great service.

Great customer service

The salesman was very helpful and tried to get me the best deal. He was friendly and didn’t use high pressure techniques. He explained all the features of the car.

Dealer response

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. We are thrilled to hear our staff was able to give you the deal you were looking for.