Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,708 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

Car service

Taken care of right away and met the time the car service will be done. Facility is clean. Service advisor very friendly and very helpful.

Dealer response

Elizabeth, we are happy to hear our service team provided you with an excellent service visit and were able to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

maintenance

The service dept staff is consistently professional as well as friendly. I appreciate that they really try to get the job done in a timely manner.

4.0

maintenance

It was fine except my favorite service person was transferred to another branch, which was stressful. I had build up a confidence with that person, that my car was in great hands and that they always knew how to keep me calm with it came to my car which i treasure. He was not there and this other person did not know me or my car. I was a little stressed. I would have to seek out where my sales person was transferred to and go there or change cars if he has gone to another dealership.

Dealer response

Natalie , thank you for taking the time to review us.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

My service person’s name is Fernando! He is PHENOMENAL. He seems to care about his customers. Always pleasant and caring. Nissan is fortunate to have him as an employee. THANK YOU FERNANDO!!!

Dealer response

Carolyn, thank you for sharing your excellent service visit. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Great service!

John and Joseph have always been perfect whenever I come in! I work overnights, so they take that into consideration and always get me in and out.

Dealer response

Karen, we are thrilled to hear that our staff provided you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again.

New Nissan Rogue

Enjoying my New 2021 Nissan Rogue from Edison. Both Terrence and Abeth were Wonderful and Very helpful. Do not buy a Car from Anywhere else.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new 2021 Nissan Rogue. We are thrilled to hear that our staff was able to give you the deal you were looking for. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Jude is a great sales person. Sold me a new Nissan rogue....

Jude is a great sales person. Sold me a new Nissan rogue. Very Happy. Will recommend.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that Jude was able to get you into a New Nissan Rogue at the price you were looking for. We appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Purchased a 2021 nissan sentra. Been looking for this car...

Purchased a 2021 nissan sentra. Been looking for this car since it came out. But i was able to find it and met with jude. Thank you so much

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new 2021 Nissan Sentra. We are happy to hear that Jude was able to make this happen for you. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family.

Purchased a 2018 Pathfinder from jude. Car had very low...

Purchased a 2018 Pathfinder from jude. Car had very low mileage. Very Happy with my purchase. Thank you for all your help jude

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. Our staff appreciates it.

Enjoying my New 2021 Nissan Rogue from Edison. Both...