Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,708 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

Gave me an offer I could not pass up

I called about a car I saw they had. I had already went to 5 dealerships local to me. I set up an appt with Edison Nissan to see about all my options. I was still waiting to hear if USAA was going to total my car or not. I explained what was going on and what I was looking for. They listened and even gave me option to get the new car and if they repaired my old new car, they would buy if off me and help me get out of the loan. I signed that day and had a new used car I wanted and with an apr I could not say no to. Thank you and I look forward to getting my son car at this location in a year or so!

Dealer response

Christina, we are thrilled to hear that our staff was able to give you the deal you were looking for on your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

A Fantastic experience , with the help of their new...

A Fantastic experience , with the help of their new salesperson Brad Fischer.I will highly recommend Edison Nissan and Brad to my family and friends .

Consumer response

Had a wonderful experience at Edison Nissan, thanks to our salesperson Mr. Brad Fischer who was very patient and attentive to our needs in purchasing our vehicle. We would recommend Brad to my friends and family. He was very friendly.

Consumer response

Thank you very much for helping us find the best deal for us.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic shopping experience. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Tania is the best

Tania always takes the best care of me and you can tell everybody she works with loves her. I hope she’s there every single time.

Dealer response

Nico, thank you for taking the time to leave Tania an excellent review. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Quick and easy friendly and helpful

They gave me an appointment right away and they had my car ready for that day Really great experience Very satisfied Would definitely Recommend for all my friends and family

Dealer response

Eli, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Exceptional Service

David provided exceptional service from beginning to end! From picking a vehicle to the bank approval. Thank you Edison Nissan for getting me back into a car after my car accident!

Dealer response

Meria, we are happy to hear David provided you with exceptional service and was able to get you into a new vehicle as quickly as possible. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Next time you visit Edison Nissan, see Abeth!

I have been a customer for many years and have taken many trips to this Nissan but today was the best experience I’ve had. Abeth listened to all my wants and needs for my next purchase and made sure that I got the best and cheapest deal possible. 10/10 for sure!

Dealer response

Thank you for coming back to Edison Nissan for all your new Nissan vehicles. We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to seeing you again.

Terrence was an amazing sales rep!!!! He was very patient...

Terrence was an amazing sales rep!!!! He was very patient and listened to my needs and wants. Terrence was very warm and welcoming. He advocates on behalf of his clients and does go the extra mile. He is someone you want in your corner while looking for a car. Terrence was very personable and professional. It is because of Terrence that I walked away with a car that day. I had an amazing experience at Edison Nissan because of Terrence. Keep it up-- You will go far.

Dealer response

Jacquelyn, we are thrilled to hear Terrence went above and beyond to get you into the exact vehicle you were looking for at the price you wanted. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

I have been a customer for many years and have taken many...

Great service

The gentleman at the service deals was polite and friendly. I mentioned that there might be something wrong with my axel and he stated he would make sure that it was looked at. 30 minutes for the oil change my car was in perfect condition.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that our service team provided you with excellent service and were able to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Another satisfied visit.

I made an appt. at Edison Nissan because my car was showing an error message with the TPMS. Spoke to Fernando Santos as I always do and problem was solved at no charge.

Dealer response

Elaine, thank you for letting us know our service team was able to resolve your issue and provided you with a 5 Star experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.