Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,708 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

Loving My new Rogue

I just bought my rouge 2021 with Abeth N. Vincent it was a very very nice experience he was patient and took time to show the car and to go over our options even in a rainy day. Than you for your service.

I just bought my rouge 2021 with Abeth N. Vincent it...

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new Rogue. We are thrilled to hear Abeth was able to provide you with an excellent experience.

My experience was pleasant and thorough. Abeth was...

Dealer response

We are happy to hear you had a pleasant shopping experience during your recent visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

The customer service reps take good care of you!!.

Customer service is excellent and friendly, they make sure that you car is well taking care of. I no longer go to mechanic shop for repairs, this dealership has me hooked because they do a great job.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your excellent service experience. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Exceptional transaction

Excellent fast reliable service no hassles knowledgeable staff service was great and staff were prompt and professional the lot had a variety of beautiful cats and easy access

Dealer response

Ana, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review. Our staff appreciates it.

Good experience at Edison Nissan

My experience was pleasant and thorough. Abeth was helpful and explained everything in detail which helped the process go smoothly. Everything went very well. Thanks.

Great Service

I came in for my oil change and always serviced with professionalism. I’ll recommend anyone to come here. Buying a car or servicing your car.

Dealer response

Daphne, thank you for sharing your excellent service visit. We appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Great customer service! I received courteous, professional service. I was satisfied with the professionalism of the employees at Edison Nissan. I would recommend Family and friends in the near future.

Dealer response

Antoinette, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and recommending us to your friends and family.

Scott L Review

The buying process was truly easy and smooth. My sales rep was very knowledgeable and able to walk me through the proper steps and the car's features. I would highly recommend Edison Nissan.

Dealer response

Scott, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

4.0

Great!

Customer First was utilized as an customer service strategy. Only one thing, a car wash was not included as a free service. I spent over 1200 dollars.

Dealer response

We apologize for not being able to provide a car wash on the day of your service and would like to accommodate you with a free oil change and a thorough car wash on your next service visit. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.