Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,777 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

Oil change

Customer service is exceptional! The only complaint was the waiting area was extremely hot and uncomfortable but otherwise no complaints I have been coming here for years.

Dealer response

Jenny, thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Timely and professional

Service was done one time and within given duration so less waiting time in waiting room. One suggestion to update thier website to mention for regular Serive maintenance that takes less than an hour no shuttle service is available this will help to schedule the maintenance appointment more conveniently

Dealer response

Syed, we are so hear that our service team provided you with a 5 Star service experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Fast Attention to a Problem

Bought a certified Pre-owned 2019 Rogue. While driving it home, heard a noise coming from the front and brought it in to be checked. Contacted the Salesperson and he was very attentive and helpful and addressed the problem immediately at no charge. Service team was very courteous and helpful. Very fast professional service. Just what you want when there is a problem.

Dealer response

Bob, we are happy to hear that our team provided you with an excellent experience. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Thank You Salesman ZEKE !

Thank You Salesman ZEKE ! For helping us purchasing a certified used car, He The MAN , it’s the first experience my daughter had purchasing a car, Zeke made it easier, he’s a man of his word, Thanks again we’ll do business again, Wallace M

Dealer response

Wally, we are so happy to hear that Wally was able to get you into the exact vehicle you were looking for at the price you wanted. We look forward to seeing you again.

zavonne is the best salesmans

I am very picky and he was able to get me the exact maxima I wanted in the exact trim and color. ZAVONNE IS THE BEST SALESMAN

Dealer response

Jamie, we are so happy to hear that Zavonne was able to get you into the exact vehicle you were looking for at the price you wanted. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Was contacted by Jerell at the end of my lease term.

Was contacted by Jerell at the end of my lease term. He was very helpful, patient, and informative. He help me buy out my lease when i finally had the time to come in. Very easy and quick process. 10 out of 10 would recommend

Dealer response

Mo, we are so happy to hear that Mo provided you with a 5 Star experience. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Wanted a bigger car and now finally got one thanks to

Wanted a bigger car and now finally got one thanks to Jerrell! I love my new pathfinder. Glad i decided to trade my old car in instead of putting more money into it.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that our staff was able to get you into a new Pathfinder that you love. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Came in just looking around, left with a brand new

Came in just looking around, left with a brand new pathfinder! love my new car. Salesman and manager was great!!!

Dealer response

Vasyl, congratulations on your New Nissan Pathfinder. We are so happy to hear our staff was able to make this happen for you.

Great Experience with Jarrell Daye

I just purchased the 2022 Pathfinder. It was a great experience. I worked with Jerrell Daye. No nonsense, we got right to the point and we walked away with our car. I would highly recommend him. Best of luck with your car purchase.

Dealer response

Amanda, congratulations o your new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. We are so happy to hear that our staff provided you with a great experience. It was a pleasure serving you as customer and appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family.

Excellent Service

Dropped off my car for service. Staff got me on my way in a loaner in no time. Car was ready when promised with no surprises in the bill. Been having my car serviced here for 10 years and I've never had a problem with their work.

Dealer response

Thank you for coming back to Edison Nissan for all your service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.