Edison Nissan

Used (888) 815-5186 (888) 815-5186
Service (888) 815-5538 (888) 815-5538

4.5
(1,777 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Edison Nissan from DealerRater.

I was in need of a New vehicle and had the pleasure of...

I was in need of a New vehicle and had the pleasure of working with Abeth Vincent. He took his time to help me find a vehicle the met my needs and Budget. Thank Goodness for Abeth Vincent.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that Abeth was able to get you into the exact Rogue Sport you were looking for at the price you wanted. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Review

Edison Nissan is a good place to bring your car if you have any issue, they will help you. I am happy with my experience there.

Dealer response

Carl, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive service review. Our staff appreciates it.

Abeth is The Best

Leased my New Altima at Edison Nissan. My salesman Abeth Vincent was Extremely Professional and Knowledgeable. He was Transparent EVERY Step of The Way. Thank Goodness for Abeth Vincent.

Dealer response

Halil, congratulations on your new Nissan Altima. We are thrilled to hear that Abeth was professional and knowledgeable during your visit.

Leased my New Altima at Edison Nissan. My salesman Abeth...

Maintenance Service

The girl at appointment schedule was very cooperative and professional. The lady at service counter was awesome. She is vey good in dealing and very helpful. True professional and cooperative. I will give her five out of five. Over all good experience.

Dealer response

Njami, thank you for sharing your positive service experience. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Excellent

I came to Edison Nissan for an oil change and when I arrived they got the process started right away. I was in and out with constant communication for the service advisor. Thank you for making my experience great and I will be sure to tell everyone I know if they want great service Edison Nissan is the place to go!

Dealer response

Donna, we are happy to hear that our service team provided you with an excellent experience. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Great experience

I decided to buy my leased car. Jude made the experience go smoothly. Very helpful answered all of my questions and gave me different options which I could choose from to live within my budget.

Dealer response

Michelle, we are thrilled to hear that Jude provided you with a smooth experience and was able to give you the price you were looking for. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

my lease was up and i needed too get a new car

I came into the edison nissan too get my car serviced. my lease was up on my nissan altima. I was helped by Jerrell and he helped me with getting a better payment and a brand new car. thank you for the help. love my new nissan sentra sv thank you

Dealer response

Jodi, we are thrilled to hear that Jerrell was able to get you into a new lease with a payment you were looking for. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer.

Excellent Service

Reliable and cost effective service. An appointment was convenient and prompt, and the amount of time that my vehicle was tied up in service was reasonable.

Dealer response

Joe, we are happy to hear you received excellent service during your recent service visit. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

janet

Tanyia was great, Johnny and John as well, They all went above and beyond to help me and my husband with repairs and making car buying an easy experience

Dealer response

Janet, we are thrilled to hear our service team went above and beyond to provide you with a 5 Star experience. It was a please serving you as a customer.