The Car Store

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great

Brian did a really good job, he helped me a lot when buying my first vehicle. Brian was able to get me my Ford Raptor.

5 star for sure!

Made me feel like I was the most important person there. Very attentive and knowledgeable staff from top to bottom. Got the exact vehicle I was looking for. Thanks so much.

1.0

This place is the worst ������

I sign all the papers a week later saying the deal fell through . Get a co signer and again they are calling me in again. I already have the contract and the finance company sent a congratulatory letter . I will never recommend or be back to this place ever

Great Service!

Great service, fast pace and friendly people. They were able to get me in the exact car I wanted. Would do business with these guys anytime. Just ask for Breanna Rehark.

4.5

Smooth Buy

It was an easy and fast process. Was approved same day and drove the car off the lot in the same day. I would recommend

Horror story

Do not buy a car from here , they are rude and incompetent and if it breaks down and you have to take it to service ,it will be forever until you get it back and pray it works correctly, they sale cars that dont last

Great Experience!

We were just looking today but found a beautiful Jeep Rubicon with a lift kit exactly like we wanted! Great customer service and the buying process was easy. Great dealership! I would recommend this to anyone! Thank you, Todd!

Worst service ever

Absolutely awful. No sales person knows what they need. After signing papers everyday they called asking for more information claiming we were told which we weren?t. Told us the deal would be voided due to not having information that THEY failed to provide. The need to learn how to train their sales people we are now returning the vehicle to go some where else who know how to do their job. Ridiculous. Do NOT shop here.

Great service!

I recently bought my first, used car from Jose Munoz. I picked a car online and walked in for a test drive. He was able to help me right away and answer all my questions. He went above and beyond to get me a great deal.

3.0

Service after the sale is a joke.

I bought a 2015 GMC Truck from these guys. The sale went really smoothly and I love the truck. However, part of the deal was that they would replace the cracked windshield. I bought the truck in June, and I had to constantly call them to try and make an appointment for the windshield for THREE MONTHS. I finally had to go in person and remind them. Then, when the date and time of the appointment came, I showed up on time, but their "repair guy" already had two cars ahead of me. I waited for an hour an a half past the appointment time and finally left in frustration. I honor my agreements and appointments, but apparently, these guys don't.