The Car Store

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

The Car Store has great staff will work with you in anyway they can to help get you into a vehicle. Stephan Anaya is a great salesman. Enjoying my vehicle thanks again Stephan.

Excellent customer service

Overall a great place to purchase a vehicle! The entire staff was very polite & professional. They went above & beyond to get me into a new vehicle! I would definitely refer The Car Store to anyone. Our sales agent Brandon is the best!

great place!! Stephen Anaya GREAT SALESMAN!!

GREAT PEOPLE. THEY WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO GET U INTO A VEHICLE!!! EVEN IF U HAVE NO CREDIT!!! STEPHEN ANAYA GREAT SALESMAN!!!! WAY TO GO BUD!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE!!

2014 Ford Edge

I was very pleased with all the great customer service we had and the buying experience was awesome the staff at The Car Store I feel are genuinely there to sell you a vehicle no matter the situation

2014. Ford Edge

We went to The Car Store without expecting to get a vehicle,The entire staff was very nice and helpful,I know were to buy a vehicle now..like most people I had a very bad experience with other dealerships but not here there worked with us and made sure we were happy I appreciate that there goal is to sell a vehicle and not to beat around the bush

MY NUMBER ONE PLACE!

I had such great experience at The Car Tore in Midland, TX. I didn't purchase a vehicle here yet but will definitely recommend this dealership to my family due to the friendly staff. Ask for Brandon!

Awesome Service

Really enjoyed my experience at The Car Store, will recommend to friends and family. Salesman went over and beyond my expectations.

4.5

great salemanship...

Stephen has great salesmanship. would definitely buy from him again great pricing and quality in merchandise and service

good vibes , everyone is friendly :}

called ahead of time to let them know I was coming to look at cars. they already had all my information ready to take care of me ...LOVE THIS CREW :]

WON THE HUSBAND OVER!!

I HAVE BOUGHT A FEW CARS FROM THE CAR STORE IN THE PAST AT GREAT PRICES AND ALWAYS PAYMENTS THAT I COULD AFFORD MONTHLY. I HAVE SWORN BY THEM MANY TIMES AND FINALLY GOT THE HUBBY TO GIVE IT A TRY, WE HAD GONE IN SEVERAL TIMES LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR, ONLY TO LEAVE EMPTY HANDED. NOT IN A BAD WAY EITHER, THEY DID ALL THEY COULD TO GET US INTO A CAR, BUT IN THE END THE PAYMENT WAS MORE THAN WE WANTED TO PAY, AND WE GOT NO PRESSURE FROM THE STAFF, BUT THEY DID KEEP IN TOUCH WHEN OTHER DEALERSHIPS JUST GAVE UP. WHEN WE STARTED LOOKING AGAIN, WE WENT TO SEVERAL DEALERSHIPS AGAIN, AND THE CAR STORE GAVE US SEVERAL OPTIONS, THE TYPE OF CAR WE WANTED, FINALLY, AFTER 2 WKS OF CHECKING BACK AND FORTH WE FOUND A TRUCK THAT IS PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY, THEY GAVE A GREAT TRADE IN VALUE AND GOT PAYMENTS WHERE WE COULD MANAGE THEM! WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME AND WILL GO TO THE CAR STORE TOGETHER FOR OTHER VEHICLES IN THE FUTURE!! I'D LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE CREW, BUT ESPECIALLY STEPHEN ANAYA, FOR BIENG DOWN TO EARTH AND FUNNY, AND DANNY THE MANAGER FOR HELPING US YET AGAIN GET A VEHICLE WE LOVE!! I WILL BE RECOMENNDING YALL AND SO WILL HUBBY!