The Car Store

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

We got truck for our daughter went back got a SUV

They worked very hard to get my daughters payments where she needed them so two weeks later we went back and bought a Lincoln Navigator! Great service, friendly people!!! I highly recommend them!'

the most helpful place

Anthony at the car store did his best to make me leave with one of his vehicles he made sure I would like it before I bought one, the car store got me approved right away the buying process went by really fast, I appreciate all the help Anthony and the Car Store had to offer Great place to buy a vehicle

Dealer response

Rene I am glad you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing!

Best first time buyer experience!!!

Although the guys had already sold the cars I was interested in, they were ready and willing to figure out what type of vehicle I would like to be in. As a first time buyer and doing this on my own it was very nerve racking but Dennis and all the guys made the process easy. They aren't just worried about making your car payments low and affordable, they want to make sure you can afford insurance and living expenses on top of it, The whole team was very thoughtful and caring in this process, Will always come back!!

Dealer response

ChargerDrivinHoney, Thank you for the kind words! We are extremely happy that you decided to choose The Car Store for your first car. Please let me know if I can do anything to help in the future and thanks again. Sincerely, Dennis Smith, Internet Sales Manager

My first truck

The Car Store is an extremely wonderful place to go to when in need of a specific vehicle. I went looking for a truck due to the fact that my new occupation required something a little more heavy duty than a Honda Civic. Anthony Diaz helped me out immediately by finding me a 4x4 pick up. It was a good deal involved in the trade-in and had me ready to start my new job right on time . It didn't end there a week after I had my truck I ran into a problem with a tire and Anthony and Victor both did a great job and took care of me. I can say just by my first experience with The Car Store once I am ready for an even better truck I will be going back to them. The guys there are all nice, respectful, and well oriented gentlemen. The part that struck me the most was Anthony Was not Just trying to sell me a truck, he was doing all he could to make sure I could afford it, to make sure it was something that would truly benefit me, and to make sure it was going to be something that was going to break down on me two weeks later. Thank you staff at The Car Store

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that our Anthony in sales and Victor, in service, were able to make your experience a positive one. We pride ourselves in offering great customer service and a professional atmosphere. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Great Service!

I love my car! Everyone was very helpful and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process.

Dealer response

Dear Amy, Thank you for the great review. It is always nice to hear you are doing it right. Sincerely, Dennis Smith, Marketing Manager.

GREAT DEAL!!!!

Great customer service and really cheap deal on a nice Tacoma.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to be of service!

Great Service, Friendly Atmosphere!!

I recently purchased my first truck from The Car Store & I love it!! Mark was very helpful, he did not pressure us in to just any car, & made sure that we were satisfied with our buy. I would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for quailty used car!

Dealer response

Mercedes, we are so glad you like your truck! Thank you again for your business!

Great people easy to work with.

I like the great service and good deals they offer.

Dealer response

Thank you Buyer from Midland!

Love the service & staff!!!! :)

We've been coming here for a couple years now...and have never been disappointed on the service!!! My husband & I have bought both of our vehicles from The Car Store & are very pleased. The staff was very helpful and friendly and got us everything we asked for! We'll be coming back real soon!!

Dealer response

Hi Shauna & Mase - we are always happy to help!

Excellent customer service

The Car Store has a big selection of vehicles to choose from, the staff was very friendly & our sales associate was very helpful, polite & got us into our new vehicle that day. I would highly recommend buying at The Car Store!

Dealer response

Hi Ms. Berta! We are glad you took the time to come in! We are here to help!