The Car Store

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Flawless experience and service!

The gentalmen at The Car Store went above and beyond what they had to to get me and my wife into a Jeep, they could have done half of what they did to get us the Jeep and it would have still been above and beyond professional, curtious and outstanding service! Proud to say I will be back for my next vehicle. Thank you to our salesman Mr. Gentry and the owner himself who literally made me feel like I was the most important customer he had in his shop up to date, though I'm a simple blue collar working man I left the sales office feeling like I had been someone of great importance to the success of His company. Thank you for the flawless experience to myself and my family.

Excellent service

We were looking for a nice truck to pull our camper they made it happen they go all in to help you get what you need must go and see them did not have perfect credit they still made it happen love my Nissan Titan.

Impecable service. Thanks Stephen!!!

This was my first experience in purchasing a vehicle. I can honestly say that my experience was great. Thank you so much Stephen you were awesome. Would recommend family and friend. He went far and beyond to work with me. Congratulations to this team for their exceptional work . Top star customer service.

Great service

Stephen was an amazing help with assisting me find the perfect fit, I drove off the lot with pure joy and it was all thanks to him. He was very persistent, but patient with different selections for me to choose from what I wanted to buy and not what he wanted to sell. A noble and trusting man and salesman. Definitely a class act.

Great Service

We were looking for a dependable car for our son to travel back and forth from Midland to Odessa for his classes at UTPB when we met Stephen at THE CAR STORE. The financing has been so easy with his help. He is quick to respond to questions and very helpful. We will be back when it is time to trade my car in.

Munchas Gracias Stephen Anaya!!!!!!!!!

Great big thanks to the Car Store and my new favorite car salesman who went above and beyond helping me get a vehicle. I don't know any one who would work so hard to get me approved I was truly blessed.

The absolute best!!!

over the past 16 years I have purchased cars from Jimmy Lindsey when he worked in the big name car dealerships, I followed him thru the years and now that he has THE CAR STORE, I and my family and friends have purchased 12-15 vehicles from him. He is honest and will do everything he can to get you into the vehicle you need. Stephen Anaya has been my salesman for the past 3 vehicles and I will always be thankful for how kind, funny, personal and helpful he is.

4.4

2014 Chevy Traverse

Friendly staff, followed through on their promises.

Not Your Standard Car Salesmen!

I looked on line for a Used SUV and with my Son's recommendation, located The Car Store. I wen to their web page found a SUV that I was most interested in and made a phone call to inquire if it was still available. Long story short I purchased the SUV and it is just what I need for personal and business reasons. When I arrived at The Car Store I was met at the door with warm handshakes by several people that were truly genuine and sincere in every way. I walked away from the experience thinking these guys are not the standard car salesmen that I have ever experienced in purchasing a vehicle. They did everything they could to help me meet my goals and I walked away a very satisfied customer. Like my Son, who also previously purchased an SUV from the Car Store, I would highly recommend this group of people and the way in which they handle their business. Genuine and Sincere

Great service thanks to Stephen Anaya and crew!!!

I can honestly say I found my dream car ,thanks again to Stephen Anaya and the crew for giving us a great deal!!