The Car Store

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best place to buy!

We recently bought our 4th vehicle from Anthony Diaz. It's always a smooth and easy process with wonderful customer service. Wouldn't buy from anywhere else! :)

REALLY REALLY FAST 5.0 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE....

I had the BEST service from Anthony Diaz on Saturday June 14, 2014.i BOUGHT A 2014 GT 5.0 CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG....She is a beauty!!!! I have bought several cars in my life,and this was easily, the smoothest, most stress free, buy I have EVER had!!!!!!!!! He was so friendly and has excellent customer appreciation and service!!!! I will definetly tell ALL my friends to come up to THE CAR STORE in Midland,TX to buy their next vehicle!!!!

needed a new car..

very thankful to the Car store they were quick to attend me and helped me out to the fullest ability. Thank you Anthony for your service it was much appreciated.

2011 Yukon

Thank You to The Car Store for a very easy, enjoyable, and most important painless car buying experience!

Loved our experience!

My husband and I came in with a set budget and we refused to go anymore than that. These guys at the car store did whatever they had to do and we are driving off in a new car that meets our budget perfectly! They are awesome and friendly and will not give up until they have exactly what you want! If you are looking for a car, come check them out! Anthony Diaz is the guy to contact!!!!

Great experience

Our overall experience buying a vehicle at The Car Store in Midland, Texas was a wonderful experience all the way around. The employees made the experience very easy and pleasant.

great service,worked very well wwith us

great experience,great bunch of guys,very professional,got exactly what i wanted

All Around Great Car Buying Experience.

This was a great process. From the initial contact by Denis from an online request to going throught the buying process with Stephen. Everything was great!! I highly recomend The Car Store in Midland, TX. The cars on hand are extremely clean with very low miles.

4.5

jonathon mcneil

the staff was very freindly.they worked with me,and my credit to get me into the car i wanted.i would recomend the car store to freinds.

great service. Highly recommended by friend

I would recommend this dealership to others. I had bad feelings towards sales men but they have turned my whole opinion that every sales man is not out to screw over there customers (all american dodge) and there are good honest ones out there.