R3 Motorcars LLC

193 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2020

Just bought a new to me corvette from rusty, I found his website, and he had the exact car I had been looking for, after talking to rusty ,I decided... to buy the car sight unseen, when it was delivered it was just as he said it was and better. Will tell anyone and everyone looking for a corvette to give him a call !

November 6, 2020

Absolutely the easiest transaction on buying a used vehicle I've ever had. Rusty gets the job done and communicates every step of the way. This corvette... is exactly as described and Rusty changed the seat covers to meet what I was looking for. Couldn't be happier with Rusty and R3 Motorcars.

October 5, 2020

Easiest car buying process I have ever had Rusty was great to work with will definitely go back when I am looking for top shelf used car

September 24, 2020

Rusty worked with me, even waited an extra week on my purchase as I had to rescue family from a hurricane. Thank you so much for my dream car Rusty.... I’ll buy my next Vette from R3 for sure.

August 23, 2020

I never met or even seen Rusty and I can’t get over how professional he was. Very smart. I never had a more smooth transaction in my life. I wish all salesman... were like Rusty.

August 8, 2020

R3 Motorcars has the best selection of Corvettes around! Rusty was very accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive. It was a pleasure doing... business with him!

July 20, 2020

I sold my 60th anniversary corvette and wanted a 50th anniversary. R3 had a beautiful car with 13,000 miles on it. Rusty told me what he knew about the... car and the pictures were excellent. Car was delivered and was everything that was represented in the photos. I am very happy with the car and the way R3 treated me. would definitely do business again with them. Vince T. in NJ

July 20, 2020

I don't even know where to start!! I never thought I would purchase a car from online and of state but I did. I found R3Motorcars accidentally while searching... the internet, they had some really nice corvettes listed so I called them. I have to say Rusty impressed me from the moment he picked up the phone, I told him what I was looking for, my budget and timeline, now as of yesterday I have a 2014 awesome looking Cyber Grey 2lt sitting in my driveway!! Rusty bent over backwards for me to make this deal happen, truly!! When the truck pulled up to my home in Jersey the driver was very polite and helpful, he backed my car out and I will say the car was that and more, Rusty warned me that I would be blown away and I was. I want to thank Rusty for making this 58 year old's dream come true. I totally recommend R3Motorcars for anyone looking to purchase a corvette and I already have friends who are interested.

July 6, 2020

Love this car!! My experience was quite pleasant and we are very greatful to get the opportunity to own a part of history. It’s quite the head turner we... thought it was going to be. Thanks Rusty

July 3, 2020

I have purchased over 20 vehicles in my lifetime and Rusty and his staff we're by far the most pleasurable and professional car buying experience I've... ever had. five stars is not enough to award them for what a great job they did getting me into my vehicle