R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Zeus Bronze C8 Corvette

I’m a small collector or muscle and vintage cars. I purchased a C8 corvette from this dealership an had the best experience I’ve had in my life. Rusty never asked my 1000 questions he simply answered and provided anything I needed during the transaction. This purchase was frictionless.

R3 Motors Fantastic

Rusty is very professional, easy to deal with and helped with shipment of my car. I would would highly recommend R3 Motors to everyone. Very, Very satisfied. Thank You ! David A Larson, Spearfish SD.

Love at 1st Sight😍

I came from Belmont, NC and picked up My 2017 C7 today and It looked better in person than Online & it was Truly luv at 1st sight😍 RUSTY made my experience memorable because it’s My early Birthday gift to Myself! My husband doesn’t really care for Corvettes but He fell in Luv with a FEW of the Corvette Candy! Rusty’s Showroom is Immaculate!! I’d Recommend RUSTY (R3 Motorcars to Everyone) Rusty is The BEST‼️ Stay Blessed Rusty…

Outstanding Service

A smooth and fun purchase of my “new” 2017 Corvette. Everything about the car was exactly as described. Rusty was great to work with and my transaction couldn’t have been easier or more enjoyable. Highly recommended!

The way it should be done!

If only all car buying could be how Rusty does it, the world would be a better place. Awesome communication. Fast shipping, and most importantly, a car just as described. Well, actually better! Thank you so much! .

R3 motors sc best corvette desler

From 1st phone call rusty was so professional deliverd a great corvette I bought over internet ,rusty handled every step from start to delivery out of state without a hitch . R3motors

The first dealer I've actually trusted.

Rusty is probably the most honest and transparent dealer I've ever spoken to. If I ever buy another Corvette, I assure you 100 percent it will be from Rusty, That's how confident and trustworthy this guy is. His cars are hand picked by him and he's a 100 percent Corvette guy, talk to him once and you'll know exactly what I mean. I highly recommend giving him a try, you will be glad that you did.

Super Looking Corvette Grand Sport 4 LT

The First Time I talked to Rusty was late in the day about a Grand Sport 4 LT. He gave me Information about the car and told me he would call me the next day to do a walk around. He called me back the next day. We went over the Car he took his time and Answered all my Questions. I Bought the Car. This is the First Time I ever Bought a Car Over the Phone. He had it Shipped 3 day later with is Transporter They took a Video of Loading the Car and sent it to Me. After Watching the Video Couldn’t Wait to Get It Showed up the Next Day it was Like Christmas Early. Both me and my Wife Fell in Love with it. The Deal could not Go any Better. The Deal The Car and the Transportation Have to give it a A+++++. I would Definitely Buy my next Car from Rusty. Thank You Rusty you and you Team are The BEST. I hope People Read this and Buy a Car from Rusty

Great buying experience

Great buying experience. Rusty was prompt in communicating at all times and quick to fulfill all that was promised. The car he delivered was as amazing as promised. Highly recommend.

GO FOR IT... RUSTY IS GREAT TO WORK WITH!

Was looking for a 2019 GS with low miles. Found a Elkhart Lake blue GS at R3. I've never purchased a car without first inspecting and driving it. I took a chance with R3 and am glad I did. Working with Rusty was great. I traded my 2011 GS for the 2019 GS. The 2019 was delivered the day after we made the deal and it was in perfect shape. FLAWLESS!