R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GO FOR IT... RUSTY IS GREAT TO WORK WITH!

Was looking for a 2019 GS with low miles. Found a Elkhart Lake blue GS at R3. I've never purchased a car without first inspecting and driving it. I took a chance with R3 and am glad I did. Working with Rusty was great. I traded my 2011 GS for the 2019 GS. The 2019 was delivered the day after we made the deal and it was in perfect shape. FLAWLESS!

Sweet Grand Sport 4LT

I had been following R3 for a few months, some of the nicest vettes I had found on his site! Once I found the one, the purchase was easy and simple! Rusty is a great person to deal with! Not ready to trade again just yet, but when I do, THIS is where I'm going!

Best Experience Ever

Ladies and Gents, if you are looking for a vehicle no matter what it is, you must check out R3 Motorcars. Top notch service from beginning to end. Rusty made my out of state purchase simple and worth while. This is an honest business that will surely make your buying experience seem like you are dealing with family.

Professional, kind and informed

Rusty was very hospitable and kind throughout the buying process. He is extremely easy to talk to. Rusty also has great understanding of cars and the world we live in. The showroom was clean and the buying process was simple and easy. By far the easiest buying experience in my 30 years of car buying. I highly recommend R3 Motorcars to anyone in the market for high end vehicles. Gary W.

Awesome, Personable and Professional.

Awesome, personable and professional buying experience. The best car buying experience I've had in years! When it's time to look for another Corvette, I'm calling Rusty!

SUPER!

Rusty was absolutely great to deal with. He went far beyond what we expected and we couldn't have been more satisfied with every phase of the purchase.

Excellent Service from Start to Finish

Rusty was extremely professional from first contact to delivery. The vehicle was exactly as described. Rusty addressed all concerns with detailed follow-through. Rusty was even nice enough to hold the vehicle for several months until the winter conditions in the Northeast subsided. If you are looking for a Corvette go no where else.

Excellent corvette shopping experience with Rusty

I searched nationally for a specific corvette and found it in South Carolina. Meeting Rusty in person was almost as awesome as the car I purchased. Professional, trustworthy, friendly and meticulous about what he sells. It was an excellent experience all the way around. R3 Motorcars deserves every 5 star rating it gets and more.

2013 Corvette GS Convertible, 60 Anniversary Model

Every time I get my 2013 Corvette out, I enjoy it even more. If I am ever interested in another sports car, Rusty will be my one and only call. He had exactly what I was looking for. He has become a forever friend.

2017 GS purchase

Excellent in all areas! Refreshing to have a person who communicated the entire way through the on-line purchase process. Rusty made videos of the vehicle and guaranteed it. Paper work came on time. Car was delivered on time. The driver delivering our car was as meticulous as they come. Great job Rusty on your company and the service you provide! Rod