R3 Motorcars LLC

151 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 4, 2018

Purchased Zo6 from Rusty .Got a fair price and a truly beautiful car . Rusty was always available before during and after the sale un helping ne with a... variety of things from operating the car to transporting the car and getting it registered out of state . Very competent and fair dealer .

October 20, 2018

Such a good experience from the many phone calls and numerous pics and videos Rusty sent me. Corvette showed up as described and shipping was great. ... The car is amazing. Rusty would be my goto guy if in market for another vette

October 19, 2018

Ten gold stars for R3 Motor Cars and the owner Rusty Smith! Rusty is to be commended for superior customer service and paragon salesmanship. Rusty is a... credit to his business but more importantly to himself and his family. Nicely done sir! I’m 70 something and have bought a few cars in my time but I have never experienced anything quite like the wonderful {and refreshingly different} treatment I received from R3 and Rusty. I am truly a satisfied customer! Paul A. Hanson. Big Bend Wi.

July 28, 2018

The best car buying experience I've ever had. Rusty and his team run an excellent business. A business is only as good as the people working there,... and R3 motorsports has a team of great people. Highly recommend!!!

July 16, 2018

I had been searching for a Z06 with Z07 Package for a long time before I finally found my dream car at Rusty's place. From the moment we walked into... his shop until we drove away with the car on the following day it was an extremely positive experience. Rusty was very knowledgeable and supportive and gave us the time we needed. The car was, like all the others he offers, in an outstanding condition. The whole process of buying the car was efficient and very convenient. If I was ever looking for another car in the future, this would be the first place to go.

July 6, 2018

We just purchased a 2004 Corvette from Rusty. The experience was great. Rusty's very professional and very knowledgeable about all Corvette's.... From the time we walked in the door until finishing the deal, he was very helpful and no pressure. He made us feel right at home and we would highly recommend his company to anyone. This was the most positive car buying experience we have ever had. Thank you Rusty!

June 4, 2018

Rusty Smith and his facility resulted in a top-rated auto buying experience. I flew to Spartanburg, SC and Rusty sent a co-worker to pick me up to drive... me to his dealership. His entire inventory is kept in a clean metal building with a painted, finished concrete floor. Rusty is a no-pressure salesman with detailed knowledge about his stock. I was a car dealer trade driver, and met many sales people in the used car industry. Most were truly high-pressure Bozos. Not Rusty. He made the buying process an enjoyable event. And the 2013 60th Anniversary Edition Corvette I purchased from him was in excellent condition and true to his ad's description. Highly recommend his business.

May 30, 2018

I have been shopping for this car forever. It only had 6600 miles and was a 6 speed manual in a great medium spiral grey color. Rusty was the greatest.... He knew I was coming a long way and he held the car for me without a deposit. When I got there the place was great! He showed me a ton of other corvettes that were for sale. It was a fantastic buying experience and I would recommend him to anyone who is buying.

May 17, 2018

Rusty was very easy to deal with. Delivery of car was very quick. I would recommend R3 Motorcars to all Vette Lovers!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to visit his... new show room.

April 15, 2018

Called Rusty multiple times, always helpful and willing to work with me, asked for his bottom dollar and he was actually honest, really nice to deal with... a person who knows about the vehicles he is selling and not just trying to push vehicles for sales. I will be a returning customer.