Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of R3 Motorcars LLC from DealerRater.

Best car buying experience ever!

Best car buying experience ever! We purchased A 2016 Corvette Z06 3LZ with a Z07 package from Rusty and let me just say, it has been 24 years since I gave up my last Corvette so this purchase was long over due, but also a nervous purchase. I say nervous because to spend this kind of money and buy site unseen was very scary for us. The amount of concern, phone calls and request we had made to Rusty, such as real time, videos, or pics of the car were responded to immediately. For this fact, alone, it made us feel very confident that this establishment was on the up and up. Rusty was extremely professional and courteous, nothing like your typical car salesman. When the car was delivered to us, which was also a smooth process, it was exactly, and I mean, EXACTLY, perfection just like the pictures and videos he sent to us. Rusty and his establishment truly deserve a 5 Star rating.

Worked with:

Exceptional experience working with R3MC.

Exceptional experience working with R3MC. Fabulous vehicles, great team - really enjoyed the car purchase experience... highly recommend working with R3

IMO the best Corvette and Exotic Broker I have dealt

IMO the best Corvette and Exotic Broker I have dealt with, and I dealt with several in my search for my dream car. Rusty makes everything so easy, works around your time frame. Cars are everything they describe and more, if you do have a concern it is addressed on the spot and resolved. Joe is a Corvette guru. If you have a question about anything Corvette related, he knows the answer. He came in on a Saturday to show me my 19 GS LT2 M7. He spent almost 3 hours answering every question, showing me every feature, addressing my concerns and reassuring me about my car. They also held onto and kept my car safe for me for 2 months while I completed some obligations that prevented me from taking delivery. Once delivery time came Joe personally loaded the car onto the trailer, drove it 9 hours to deliver it to me on my time frame. Who does that now a days. These guys! Joe also completed a few upgrades for me before delivery, Competition Seats, LED Marker Lights, Carbon Flash Badges. One of the best transactions on my life. When Joe left the house the last thing he told me was Thank You, Enjoy the car, and if you ever need anything or have a question do not hesitate to contact them. If you purchase your dream car from anyone else but R3 Motorcars you are making a mistake. Rusty and Joe are THE BEST! Van S. Mace III

Worked with:

Rusty made this transaction very easy.

Rusty made this transaction very easy. He delivered my 2017 Grand Sport and it was exactly as represented on his website. I highly recommend him to anyone as he is by far the most trustworthy dealer that I have ever dealt with!

Worked with:

Rusty took away all the anxiety of buying a special car

Rusty took away all the anxiety of buying a special car that was on the other end of the country, simply by doing everything he said he would and MORE! Thanks JS

Rusty and Joe at R3 Motorcars not only helped me get my

Rusty and Joe at R3 Motorcars not only helped me get my dream car, but made it a really genuine and enjoyable process. I’m very particular about vehicles and attention to detail, and these guys absolutely put the time and attention into every car! I went to their shop in South Carolina to look at the car in person before buying and every vehicle they had was in mint condition. Truly a great experience, thanks so much guys!!

• Did make a purchase

The team at R3 Motorsports were fantastic.

The team at R3 Motorsports were fantastic. This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying an automobile. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to high performance autos. The selection of autos in the showroom is outstanding and everyone of them looks to have been meticulously inspected and reliable.

Great to deal with.

Great to deal with. Rusty kept me informed throughout the purchase process. Look forward to doing more business in the future!

Great to work with!

Great to work with! Purchase was made easily and car arrived exactly when expected. Everyone I dealt were very knowledgeable and just super! Would recommend purchase from here to everyone!

Easiest vehicle purchase I've made - Very knowledgeable

Easiest vehicle purchase I've made - Very knowledgeable and trustworthy - Rusty was very patient and helpful - answered all of my questions and helped me secure my financing - I will definitely refer clients.... Delivered my New Corvette to my door in CA - Five Star Service