Woodhams Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Woodhams Ford

Great job as usual. The facilities are clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly.

Dealer response

Hi James, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

F150 LOF

Prompt service, as usual. Vehicle oil change was completed earlier than expected.

4.3

Great dealership and good customer service

Awesome dealership nice employees I was able to gwt the right car and great deal with low mileage fair car note i will refer my family and friends

owner

The entire process was excellent. Great personal care and customer service! Best car buying experience ever!

Rhonda

These people are the best! Highly recommend them! Great experience! Will definitely go back in the future!

Dealer response

Rhonda, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. We look forward to seeing you again! Take care!

Great Dealership

Fantastic dealership! So easy to purchase a vehicle from. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. Second vehicle I?ve purchased from them. Their service department is excellent too.

Barry Young

I have done business at Woodhams Ford for over 35 years. I always get good service.

Dealer response

Barry, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Woodhams Ford Lincoln

This is an outstanding friendly dealership that found just what I wanted.

Awesome Experience

Everyone at the dealership is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. No high pressure sales pitches and you can tell they really enjoy finding the perfect vehicle for you.

Woodhams's Service in South Haven, MI

Woodham's is terrific with customer service and always treats us well.

Dealer response

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thank you again for choosing Don Woodhams Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!