Woodhams Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Woodhams's Service in South Haven, MI

Woodham's is terrific with customer service and always treats us well.

Dealer response

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thank you again for choosing Don Woodhams Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

Impressive service, highly recommend!

They made me feel like they didn't care about the money, they cared more about getting my car fixed up and making sure I was comfortable and safe. They were kind, fair priced and for the short amount of time I was in the waiting room before getting a loaner, it was very comfortable. Their service rep, Shaun is a great asset to their team. They have entirely different way of customer service and building loyalty then I have encountered at any Ford Dealership in Berrien County, it certainly made a future customer of me and I will be telling those I care about as well.

Dealer response

Hello Shannon, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! It means so much to us to have earned your trust and loyalty in our business. At Don Woodhams, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Woodham’s Ford

Good repair, fair price, wonderful people and competent service staff

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Woodham's Ford, South Haven, MI

This is the 8th vehicle we have purchased from the Woodhams Ford. We bought a used car but were treated as if we were buying the most expensive SUV they sell. Though there are fine dealers in Virginia Beach, we will continue to purchase from Woodhams.

Dealer response

Timothy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

radiator replacement on daughters car

experience was good in finding parts & repairing in a very timely manner

Dealer response

Jeffrey, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Dead Battery

Woodhams is always great with customer service and makes us feel valued!

Woodhams Ford Review

My experience was great, as usual. It is always a pleasure to visit this dealership. If I am able to stay while the scheduled work is being done, the waiting area is very nice.

Dealer response

Gerald, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Don Woodhams Inc! Thank you, and we hope to be of service to you again!

Good job

Oil change/recall, my wife was very happy with the facility, the people and the service

Dealer response

David, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Woodham?s Ford

Prompt. Excellent service at fair prices staff was friendly and knowledgeable

Service Ford Escape

Noise, vibration something not right on front end. Woodhams diagnosed problem. I need a front axle. The parts are on order. woodhams has everything to correct the problem.