Woodhams Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Woodham’s Ford

Good repair, fair price, wonderful people and competent service staff

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Woodham's Ford, South Haven, MI

This is the 8th vehicle we have purchased from the Woodhams Ford. We bought a used car but were treated as if we were buying the most expensive SUV they sell. Though there are fine dealers in Virginia Beach, we will continue to purchase from Woodhams.

Dealer response

Timothy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

radiator replacement on daughters car

experience was good in finding parts & repairing in a very timely manner

Dealer response

Jeffrey, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Dead Battery

Woodhams is always great with customer service and makes us feel valued!

Woodhams Ford Review

My experience was great, as usual. It is always a pleasure to visit this dealership. If I am able to stay while the scheduled work is being done, the waiting area is very nice.

Dealer response

Gerald, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Don Woodhams Inc! Thank you, and we hope to be of service to you again!

Good job

Oil change/recall, my wife was very happy with the facility, the people and the service

Dealer response

David, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Woodham?s Ford

Prompt. Excellent service at fair prices staff was friendly and knowledgeable

Service Ford Escape

Noise, vibration something not right on front end. Woodhams diagnosed problem. I need a front axle. The parts are on order. woodhams has everything to correct the problem.

Lincoln 2014

I bought my Lincoln MKS in 2014 at Woodhams and have had all my checkups, oil changes through Woodhams. I have never had anything but great customer service. I wouldn't take my car anyplace else.

Dealer response

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Ford Escape Purchase

I felt right at home with Woodhams Ford. Jonathan made my purchase experience a breeze. He found my new 2017 Escape Titanium right away which I had a choice of two different color interiors. I went with the two-tone tan interior. Love my Escape! I was impressed that I could drive right away with my vehicle with a new license plate. No hassle waiting for State of Mich License Bureau, Richard covered that in no time. Thank you Jonathan and Richard!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new Escape, Karen! We're pleased to hear that your experience was so easy! If you ever have additional questions or needs, please let us know!