Austin Direct Auto Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
(512) 402-5013 (512) 402-5013

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GREAT COMPANY to work with when out of town

these guys are very professional have quality used car i came from san antonio and they got me in and out the door fast.. highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review! We try and make the process easy, quick and enjoyable. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future. Welcome to our little family!

QUICK TRANSACTION

PROCESS WENT WELL EASY TO WORK WITH...............................................

Dealer response

My Experience at Austin Direct Auto Sales!!!!

Easy, expedient process to get the new car of my dreams. Treated with respect right up front to allow me to take my own time to evaluate the choices outside, big thumbs up!!! I'm very pleased.

Awesome experience

Excellent service, no hassling what so ever, quick purchase. Highly recommend!

4.3

Good Prices

Found a great little 4-cylinder here at a great price. The car is clean and everything works. I recommend coming to check them out.

3.6

So far, so good!

I just purchased a car from this dealer. So far everything has seemed fair and acceptable. Car is very nice internally and mechanically sounds great. Only time will tell. As of now i would reccomend this dealer.

3.0

Fast, Austin Direct Auto sales.

was a fast process, fun experience and all that. had a good time, clerk was nice and fast. good at counting money, not pressured into anything, which was nice.

review on the volvo

fast and easy transaction. very nice car. im more likely to buy another car

4.4

Great experience and excellent value

Nice car. Even put in a new clutch. Fair prices on all the cars. Would recommend to others.

Austin direct auto has awesome 1 on 1 service

Austin direct auto sales is a great place to purchase your new vehicle, after the purchase of my second great vehicle from them I had to write a good review. The service is very personal and 1 on 1, they stay on top of getting back to you asap and have quality cars at a very conpetitive price!! Buy a car truck or suv from austin direct and you will not be disapointed!!