Austin Direct Auto Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
(512) 402-5013 (512) 402-5013

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Bought a '99 BMW 328i

I was looking to buy my first BMW. For the price, age and miles on the car, the car is pretty good condition. I got it checked out about a week after I purchased it and even the BMW dealership thought the same. So far the car is great and the buying process was good. Very professional.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review! We try and make the process easy, quick and enjoyable. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future. Welcome to our little family!

05 bmw 330i

05 BMW 330i. these guys provided the best customer service, had the best deal in town, and cleanest car for the money that I spent. thank you guys so much, I love my new car.

Dealer response

Best service I have ever recieve.

I was looking for a reliable car to save me gas and when I stopped by I told him what I wanted and what he told it to me straight. He didn't sugar coat anything he told me. He told me what reliable car he has that were fuel efficient and told me what he had that was in my price budget. He worked with me to find the right car and now I am driving the best choice I made. He's a very good guy. He is not the guy that will screw you over. He is there to help us who don't want our credit to be ruined by big mean cardealers.

Dealer response

Great place to look for vehicles..

Though I have not purchased..yet..but it seems reasonable to say that you get a lot of good information to make an intelligent decision..Looking forward to keep searching and making the purchase..as well..

Dealer response

Finally, the Right Price.

After extensive search and many disappointments and wasted time searching for a used car, finally I found these guys. Prices are fair. Staff was very flexible and easy going handling my buying requirements such as independent car inspection(s) and extensive test driving. No attitudes, no hard sells, just a good car at a good price. I'll be keeping these guys in mind from now on when I need a car.

Easy indeed

Very quick, worked with me on price. All in all good deal. JM

Straight forward car dealers

Fast buying process and straight forward salesmen. Lets you drive and make decisions on your own with no pressure

Dealer response

Great service, no haggling!

Exactly the kind of folks I enjoy buying cars from. Nice, friendly staff and no haggling. i never felt like these guys were trying to low ball my trade in. I'll be doing business here again.

Dealer response

VERY GOOD!!! Really helpful!!

VERY GOOD!!! Really helpful!! I look for the car and he gave a good discount!!

1.5

zero sales pressure, description not accurate

I went to Austin Direct to check out a Dodge pickup after having viewed the pictures on line and reviewing a Carfax report. upon entering the office I was ignored for about two minutes before my presence was acknowledged. Finally the person it the front office ask if I needed help and then produced the key to the pickup. The truck was reportedly accident free and appeared to be in very good condition in the online photos. Upon first sight, the left front bumper was dented and bent upward in front and down at the fender line by more than 3 inches. The paint was in exposed ( clear coat missing) in areas around the windshield, the roof ,and the top of the bed rails. After going over the vehicle,no sales person present, a test drive plate given to me. As soon as I put the truck in gear to start the drive, the low fuel light came on and the fuel gauge dropped to empty. I managed to get about a 3 mile drive before returning to the dealership. The tires appeared relatively new, but they were out of balance causing a vertical vibration in the truck. I was apprehensive about the vehicle, my wife was totally distrustful. I would have still considered purchasing the truck until I went back into the office and no one was even there. At that point I felt that they did not care whether I wanted the truck or not. Zero sales pressure is a good thing, but the appearance of not being interested in making a sale was too much. I ended up buying a truck from a dealer in San Antonio. To be fair the pictures of the vehicle were not totally deceptive, you had to go to enlargement to see the defects, but the size in the cars.com ads presented a better view than the eyes-on facts.