Austin Direct Auto Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
(512) 402-5013 (512) 402-5013

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great cars at GREAT prices

I was recently in the market for a pre-owned European sedan, and was fortunate enough to come across Matt and Austin Direct Auto Sales through cars.com. Their buying process was extremely simple, and Matt was very easy to deal with. I am now the proud owner of a mint condition BMW that I love more than words, and thankfully I bought it for THOUSANDS less than what other dealers were charging for the same car. Without a doubt, I would recommend Austin Direct Auto Sales to anyone who is looking for a great car at a better than great price. They have a ton of options on their lot and you won't be disappointed.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review! We try and make the process easy, quick and enjoyable. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future. Welcome to our little family!

1.5

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

I bought a truck here, I came with an appointment and no one was there for 30 minutes. There was only one guy, Matt, who told me he was the owner, then said he wasn't, he didn't pay any attention to me even when we we're sitting right in front of us, I don't think he heard a word I said and was a terrible salesman or manager. The office looked like a storage place and the lot was messy and uninviting. Luckily for them they had the truck I wanted so I was going to get it anyway. While driving it home, all the bad lights came on. Check engine, Mat Req, Brake light, ABS light, all of them. It was obvious that they went in the computer and did the temp shut off on all the lights. They lied on the phone, they lied on the advertisement saying the tires we're almost new, and they weren't. I would never recommend anyone go here. Very very very, unprofessional.

Dealer response

we dont make any appointment no one was there but only one guy,which one if you talk to any mechanic there is no way you can turn of all light,for example if there is problem with abs you cant not turn it off same as brake light maybe we make mistake and said tires are new but you inspect the car you could bring it to out attention and get discount or get new tires you should call us and we will fix all problem !!!

Matt's Review

Very kind, professional and easy to work with. They made the entire purchase very easy and fast.

Dealer response

Service was great and the dealers were helpful

Real smooth transaction, very nice people, I highly recommend this dealership.

4.0

Good experience

Helpful friendly staff, good buying experience, recommended dealership

4.2

Great service, overall experience

I was overall satisfied with being able to stay in touch and my service that i received. i would recommend to a friend to purchase here

4.3

Great Purchase!!!

Matt was awesome!! great satisfaction in our purchase, and of the quality cars he had to offer!

bought saab 9-3 2001 model

Very good service, car was in excellent condition, great service overall.

4.5

Great Service, very fast, clean facilities

Overall good experience..........................................................................................................................................................................................

REVIEW-USED CAR SALE

THANK YOU FOR A GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE - WE APPRECIATE THE PROMPT AND FRIENDLY SERVICE.