Stephen Wade Toyota

216 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 9, 2020

Sebastian Tello was ,my AWESOME SALES PERSON ..He went the extra mile and then some. I left with a gorgeous white pearl Hybrid Corolla knowing all the... bells and whistles. If you want someone who will take you to the best deal ever, Sebastian is your guy. I was very impressed and happy with my new 2021 hybrid Corolla its a dream.thanks Sebastian, you are the best. WADE TOYOTA WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU YOU ARE A SUPER DEALERSHIP THANKS

Barbara, Thank you for 5-star review! We appreciate your business and we hope that you are enjoying your new Toyota Corolla. Safe travels!

June 19, 2020

It pays to do your homework with Consumer Reports car buying service. It was a smooth transaction for the most part. Beware the $399.00 window etching... fee. They try to tell you that this is mandatory fee like the Doc fee. I can't believe that there are dealers pushing this scam. If they won't remove fee, walk away. In my case they removed fee.

• May 7, 2019

We love Armando, he treats us great! A great salesman! The dealership is awesome, Logan does a wonderful job, very fair and professional. The service department... is alway professional and knowledgeable.

Thanks for sharing feedback! We appreciate seeing that Armando provide an amazing car buying experience! Let us know if we can assist you with anythin...g else.

April 13, 2020

When I purchased a 2019 Toyota Highlander limited hybrid last weekend, after I had written a check and signed all the documents and the car was driven... outside it was brought to my attention it only had 1 key. My trade in they made sure I gave them 2 keys. I expected the same but it was their position I should have negotiated a 2nd key? Mr Wade did intercede and a key was made. The sales managers where well prepared to turn me away over something that was that small. I was held to a value less than a key. I’m dumbfounded that a $40,000 car, 1 year old was delivered with 1 key and told to pound sand.

Steven, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're interested in learning more information about your experience to help us understand what h...appened exactly. Please contact Brian Haslam, our Customer Relations Manager at brianh@stephenwade.com, to discuss further allow us to share your feedback with our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to turning this around for you.

March 12, 2020

Donnie Perry was phenomenal! He helped me get the exact dream car I wanted and bent over backwards every step of the way! He got me a great trade value... for my prius and then worked with Candace in the loan department to help me get the best coverage and meet the payment I told them I needed. Candace went out of her way to get me credits back on any unused warrantees and coverage I had on my prius and went the extra mile to make sure I got the lowest interest rate on my new car. Donnie's brother Tim helped me last year with my Jeep and the experience was just as awesome. I had such a great experience that as long as Donnie is selling cars I will buy mine from him and Candace has won my loyalty to Toyota for all of her efforts to get me the best loan and coverage possible. Thank you Donnie, Thank you Candace and Thank you Stephen Wade!

Hi Kim! Thanks for sharing your amazing car buying experience! We're so glad that our team was able to provide such a seamless process. We appreciate ...the positive feedback. Let us know when you need anything else. Enjoy the vehicle!

October 24, 2019

I drove up from Las Vegas to purchase a Used Toyota from Stephen Wade. Their prices are drastically better than anywhere in the area and the vehicle came... with an amazing warranty. They fixed any little thing I requested before I purchased the car (used cars come with some minor scratches sometimes, but they buffed them out and made it brand new again!) I'm so in love with my new vehicle, definitely worth the visit!

Robin, We are excited to hear we made your trip worth it. Thank you for the kind words about our staff and how helpful they were for you. We hope you ...enjoy your new car!

October 15, 2019

When you think of a "used car salesman", that's the type of experience you may have at Stephen Wade Toyota. Watch out for the sales manager who will slam... the deal with expensive dealer add-on's without full disclosure. Who will manipulate the payment by extending the length of the loan to convince you you can afford everything. Shop out-the-door- price. Read the contract. Question every line-item charge. Verify financing terms. Consider shopping nearby metro dealers (Vegas, Salt Lake) as an alternative.

Rad, We are concerned about the feedback you left us. Please contact our General Manager, Todd Matthews at toddm@stephenwade.com to discuss this furth...er and allow us to get the details of your experience with us. We strive to give our customers a transparent car buying experience and we hope to learn what would have a better visit for you.

September 14, 2019

Our salesman, Danny Gilcrest, made our buying experience very easy and fun. He went out of his way to answer many questions plus made us feel like he... was looking out for us!

Thanks for letting us know details about your pleasant car buying experience with Stephen Wade Toyota! We appreciate your business.

August 2, 2019

Cory Wagner is the reason I deal with Stephen Wade I'd had some bad experiences in the past but Corey overcame all of them he is absolutely the friendliest... most precise the most concern sales person I've ever met highly recommended you anybody looking for anything related to cars

We're happy to see that we were able to turn things around and provide a 5-star experience for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to pr...oviding you another stellar visit.

July 25, 2019

What a horrible experience. We dealt with 3 different salesmen and they were rude, deceitful, and disrespectful. Kept us there for hours and made empty... promises and strung us along. Begged us for a positive review in exchange for a better deal. Avoid these people if at all possible.

Hi Melissa, We would like to get the details about the experience you described. Please contact our General Manager Todd Matthews at toddm@stephenwade....com to share more information.