Pennant Motors LLC.

Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 746-4027 (814) 746-4027

4.4

Volvo Experts

If you're looking for a quality low-cost European car, Pennant Motors is your dealership. I've purchased two cars from them over the years, and their passion and level of knowledge about the vehicles they sell really sets them apart from other used car lots. The head salesman Albert is great to work with, and his deep knowledge of Volvos has been a huge asset while owning and maintaining my S60.

Consignment and Purchase

Albert took my car on consignment. He had it sold within ONE WEEK!! That's got to be a record!! I also had a great experience buying a car with Albert and Pennant Motors. I would recommend them without hesitation.

4.0

We Love our Volvo XC90!

Everybody that we spoke to and dealt with was so nice and always answered any question that we had. Was a nice experience buying a car @ Pennant Motors. Found this dealership by the website. It helped in my decision to come to this dealer and look at and drive their cars for sale.

Great customer service!

I bought my first Volvo from Albert, a very low pressure salesman last summer. With 145k on the odometer is car looks and runs great! The only problem I have had is the ignition key did not turn once. I called for help and they sent one of their mechanics out to look at it. Who else does that? No one. I'll be going back to them for my next car.

BMW Droptop

Sold me optional M3 Wheels too! My other car is a Jeep Cheer-O-Kee

Audi A6 & Volvo XC70

Very strong customer service by sales and manager. Overall a good buying experience, I would do it again!

Service

Awesome! They went above and beyond to have my rushed Jaguar repairs completed prior to our wedding day!

1999 S70

Albert went above and beyond getting me in my shiny new to me 99 S70 =) He answered all my questions and gave me much needed info and advice.

Family Needs Safe Car

Albert the Salesman was very friendly, knowledgeable, and down to earth. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend. Albert was up front about some issues on the vehicle and maintained a professional stature throughout the process!

Jaguar

Great Salesman with explanations I could understand. No pressure. Everyone was so nice, friendly, but most of all very honest. I will return again!