Pennant Motors LLC.

Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 746-4027 (814) 746-4027

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Family Needs Safe Car

Albert the Salesman was very friendly, knowledgeable, and down to earth. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend. Albert was up front about some issues on the vehicle and maintained a professional stature throughout the process!

Jaguar

Great Salesman with explanations I could understand. No pressure. Everyone was so nice, friendly, but most of all very honest. I will return again!

1997 Volvo 850 Purchase

I appreciated the salesman's "lowkey" approach. It made me feel very comfortable.

4.0

Volvo Droptop

I purchased a 2001 Volvo C70 convertible and they gave me a great deal!

Salesman and Sales Manager were Awesome!!!

I purchased a BMW from here. The salesman and finance manager were awesome!

2006 Volvo XC90 AWD

Purchased 2006 Volvo XC90 AWD One Owner with about 100k. Put over 2500 trouble free miles on the vehicle already!

First Car Purchase

Very beautiful cars and great customer service. Albert made purchasing my first car very easy!

Loved Rachel & Albert!

Just bought a used Volvo. Up to this point, the process has been excellent! Hope the car is as we are hoping to have.

Return Customer

This is the second Subaru I am buying from Pennant. I had a positive experience last time and it's been that way so far! Thanks!

Excellent sales service

Excellent service in their sales. I basically bought the car online. Rachel was up front and detailed about the car I was looking at. She explained everything about the car and was very charismatic about the sale. When I arrived the car was in the exact condition as she detailed over the phone. We drove 450 miles to pick up the as we trusted her opinions.