BMW of San Diego

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

used car purchase

employee are very helpful and knowledgeable and good customer service i will definitely recommend it to friends nice environment and good selection of vehicles good prices

Ryan Fanant Genius Encore

I had a fantastic experience with Ryan! He was patient, enthusiastic, and extremely knowledgeable. I learned so much and have a greater appreciation for my new X1!!! Thank you Ryan!

BMW Encore

I had a great experience today with Ben BMW Genius. He taught me all the new features and helped me in the parts department.

Brand New 5series!!

Finally got my new BMW 540i! Cameron Holmes made sure I got exactly what I wanted!

5 Stars

Just picked up my new i3 from Daniel and I love it!

Great service!!!

The whole experience was extremely painless and very easy. Prompt service and support with extra care. Thank you so much Victor and Cosmo

BMW Genius

Ben,the BMW expert is really a genius.he is extremely knowledgeable,pleasant.,excellent communicator, and very articulate. We had a very positive experience with him. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in learning about their vehicle.

4 Series

Great experience on both the lease and technology features Thank you Mike and Cosmo

5 Stars

Excellent service, Frank and Ben! Love my new BMW X1.

5 Stars

Ryan and Benjamin were very informative as they got us to know more about our car. Thank you very much!