Valley Hi Toyota

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm 10:00am–9:00pm
(760) 241-6484 (760) 241-6484

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Nearly 30 years of great service!

The service rep, Tyler, is always highly professional, helpful, and informative. Matter of fact, I was considering downsizing to a Honda Ridgeline and because of the great service at Valley-Hi Toyota, well, it was a strong contributing factor to my keeping my Tundra!

Great Company to buy from and get Service at

We have had Excellent service at Valley Hi Toyota and recommend them to our Friends for a Vehicle purchase and service.

4.0

first new toyota.

my first new toyota, I have no experience about service dept. by I can tell you about buying. I think we need more time for driving test or compare to other models, I think little too much pushing from sellers. I know thats their work.

Outstanding Service

#1 Customer Service Dropped off my car for my free Toyota Care. Eddie the car porter opened my door, took my car right in (awesome). Jessie, one of the sales guys handed me a fresh cup of coffee. Caught the shuttle right before they left. Dorae the driver, she super friendly:). Got me to work 20 minutes early, glad I dropped my vehicle off early. Victor from service department called to let me know that my car was ready. Called Dorae, shuttle driver to let her know that I was ready. She picked me up on her way back from dropping another client off. Picked up my car, cup holder was fixed and service for free. They even washed my car! Great experience, can't believe everything ran so smooth...the dealership looked packed! They treated me like family!

Why we always have our cars serviced at Valley Hi

Staff and your Mechanics exceed all others in the High Desert!

The best of the best #1 Dealership

Valley High Toyota is the Number #1 dealership that I recommend to everyone bought my second car with them and left very satisfied with no problem what's so ever

New Camry car at Valley High Toyota in Victorville

I want to say that Juan Uribe was the sales person that helped me in Victorville at Valley High Toyota. He knew exactly what I wanted on my Toyota Camry. I chose a gray color on line and when I got to the dealer, He had the color I chose and the card had the interior that I was expecting as well. It's like he knew what I wanted and expected on the car. He was very professional in explaining every detail about the car. I was very happy with my purchase. If I ever have to buy another car from Toyota, I would definitely call Juan Uribe to help me with my next purchase or I if one of my friends or relatives want to buy a Toyota car, I would recommend Juan Uribe to help them with their purchase.

Great with the community!

I have not yet purchased a vehicle with Valley Hi Toyota, but the way they have interacted with our community makes me put my whole trust in them. When I'm ready to purchase they are definitely going to be the ones I go to. They have excellent customer service and they are extremely friendly.

AWSOME dealership

Valley HI Toyota is an overall great community dealership, they have great quality vehicles at reasonable prices, and treat everyone like family. They are really involved in the community and hold special events and FANTASTIC CAR GIVEAWAYS! this is hands down one of the greatest dealerships around!

Purchase

Great sales staff and very knowledgeable with their products. I went in to buy a 15 Tacoma and instead ordered a 16. i couldn't be happier got to lick out the color options and so forth. I would highly recommend Valley Hi Toyota.