Valley Hi Toyota

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm 10:00am–9:00pm
(760) 241-6484 (760) 241-6484

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchase

Great sales team service department very professional . Gives you straight answers works very hard to satisfy the customer. I've been a customer 2007 just got my 2016 newly designed Toyota Tacoma TRD

Great customer service

My wife and I have been buying our cars from Valley-Hi for over 25 years. We feel it is a great place to do business with. Their service department will do whatever it takes to do the job right. Twenty five years of good and friendly service, and twenty five years of being a satisfied customer of Valley-Hi.

great service & customer care

just thank you so much for everything. From the way I was helped by Anwar to Freddie helping me get a great deal on such a beautiful & much needed car, which was great for me being a single parent in need of a dependable vehicle. Just thank you for giving myself & my teen a wonderful new lease on life!

Friendly Service

Mr. Thomas Grundig our Sales Associate made our experience in purchasing a new Toyota a pleasant one. He knew his stuff answered all our questions, no haggling. Thank you for your patience.

EXCELLENT Service!!

Kim was absolutely amazing! She explained everything ahead of time & in great detail. Very courteous and knowledgeable. I appreciate the entire team at Valley-Hi, thank you, thank you!

Best experience I've ever had with a dealership!

From purchase to oil changes everyone here is amazing. They are able to decipher my explanations of what the vehicle was doing and explain all the new lights that pop up to me. Being a female, it is hard to find a repair shop that doesn't try to pull something over on me, to charge me more. Here at Valley Hi that has never been a problem. They tell it to me straight. Thank you guys, you rock & roll!

Long Term Relationship

We have been dealing with Valley-Hi Toyota since 1988. We have made no less than eight car deals with them and ALL were honest, fair, and decent transactions. I drive exclusively Toyota's and have them all serviced and repaired at Valley-Hi whether it's warranty work or not. As a result, because of their great service and Toyota's legendary dependability, we have never broken down in 27 years of driving except for two occasions when old batteries gave up the ghost; and even those two times were at convenient locations, NOT on the open road somewhere! Like most dealerships the salesmen and service reps eventually move on. But it seems no matter who takes their place, the professionalism and integrity remains intact when it comes to sales and service. We plan on remaining loyal customers of Valley-Hi and Toyota for many years to come.

Great customer service

We recently bought a 2015 RAV4 and were very happy with the transaction. From the customer service to the closing of the transaction the employees were up front and were easy to work with. Also, we have been owners of Toyota vehicles for many years and Valley-High has serviced many of them. We have never had a problem with scheduling or service.

Dealer response

That is great to hear. We love when all of employees are firing on all cylinders. See you soon!

1.0

NEVER GO TO VALLEY HI TOYOTA @ VICTORVILLE !!!!

I took my car to this dealership and I got it back with a giant scuff and chip on the driver side back corner. When I stated it to the manager(Evelyn Brown), I got an answer that my car has SOOO MANY dents on it , why do I want it back without any dents?! I did have some (not 10!) dents on my car, that were really there! She gave me an inspection paper marked all around with dents, that are does not even exists! Like someone just put "X"es all around on the paper without looking at the car! I asked her to show me this one, which is the biggest and she showed me one next to the licence plate!!! that probably that is what it is!!!! Since they don't mark the dents exactly where they are at anyone of them can be, that is marked on the back! I didn't even see that inspection paper until I pointed the chip out to her! This is the Biggest concern I had about this dealership next to a couple other ones! Some more: Never let them to wash your car (I got mine washed before getting there, all they did were wash off my $15 wax!LOL) and if you use their shuttle service, expect about 2 hours delay when they tell you that they are on the way to pick you up! When you ask why they didn't call you at least, they will tell you that didn't know your number:)))

1.0

service

Be careful with their service Department.Took my 2012 camry there for a oil change and they didn't put the oil filter back on tight causing my car to lose all of its oil on the garage floor here at my home.iwas very lucky not to have blown the engine.All they care about is your money and have little to none as far as integrity.