Valley Hi Toyota

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm 10:00am–9:00pm
(760) 241-6484 (760) 241-6484

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Toyota service

Just had my toyota camry and yaris in for sevice, they did a great job, both cars were done when they said it would be. They also wash both cars before I got it back.Ask for Justin (for service, seem to care about helping answering all my questions)

2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax

Good dealership.. I had a good experience when I bought my 2013 Toyota Tundra.. I will buy my next vehicle from Valley-Hi Toyota..

1.0

Switch and Bait

They lie! They give you a really good deal and then tell you the car is sold, "but what about this car" do yourself a favor go down the hill!

One lucky lady

Great! Ali Rizk, you are the BEST, great salesman. Got a great deal, no presser.

Why isn't every car dealership like Valley- Hi ?

Wow! What a wonderful experience! Rodney and Anwar were more that helpful and very pleasant to work with. They definitely work hard to get what you want at the right price. Look for farther than Valley-Hi Toyota!

New Highlander, love it. Great customer service!

Worked with Internet Manager Russell Robertson and Salesman Don Oldham to purchase a brand new Highlander Limited. Got us the car we wanted fast, no hassle process and great customer service during the whole process. Thanks guys.

Burt W

We contacted the Fleet salesman and he took our order. He called to give us a price and we agreed on the price. He said he would check to see if a truck was available in the area. He called there was not one so he ordered the truck we wanted. He called to say it would be constructed in San Antoino, TX, on 26 April, 2013. He called again to say it would be delivered on 6 - 13 May. He called to say it would be at the dealership on 6 May. We made arrangements to pick it up on Thursday, 9 May 2013. When we got there we were met by Scott and Mike with the truck. Mike completed all the paperwork in a very professional manner. We were directed to the financial manager who went over all the required paperwork with us, explaining the requirement for each. This was done in a timely manner. We were introduced to the parts department, the maintenance department and upper management. They were all very polite, professional and "nice". This is a second vehicle we have purchased from Vally Hi Toyota and we think they run an outstanding business!!! Completely SATISFACTORY!

Great service

I enjoy coming because I always get great customer service. The dealer Ship is very clean and associates are skyways professional

On January 16,2013, I had a problem with my 2005 Toyota Camry. I was directed to the Service Department and the office of Alfred Sermeno. Mr. Sermeno provided me with all the help I needed, with a positive attitude and in a very professional manner. Thank you, Mr. Sermeno for the excellent service and thank you Valley High Toyota for high standards you set for your employees.

4.0

Great Service

I have been taking my Toyota Prius to this dealership for the past 2 years. Never had a problem. Service is consistently great. Love their shuttle service.