Lexus of Serramonte

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Car Review

The staff is incredibly helpful. The person who helped me, Steve Bailey, was awesome. He was very friendly and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable buying my car from him. Aaron from the Finance department was also helpful. He was very expedient and gave me some tips!

Dealer response

Ivy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

5 stars all around!

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Jason Chen was exceptionally accommodating and knowledgeable about repairing my Lexus.

Dealer response

Shirley Fong, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Good Service

Upon driving into the line to wait for my service rep, I was immediately greeted by someone to wait in the car, per Covid19 guidelines. Although it took at least 15 minutes to wait, Allen Ko came to take information re my Lexus. I found him to be very professional, attentive to details and knowlegeable. This was the first time I had met Allen, and I will return to see him when I go back. By the way, this is my fourth Lexus bought at Lexus of Serramonte .

Dealer response

Harriet Winifred Kum, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Car purchase

Experience was great. I live about an hour away from the dealership but made the trip because they had the vehicle I wanted. I was able to do most of the transaction over the phone.

Dealer response

Hi Courtney Mcclain, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Excellent Service

I had a really good experience, the customer service agent was well aware of all the features and operations. It was over all good experience and everything was done in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Maqsood Wain, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Maintain Service

My service agent he?s very friendly and very professional.

Dealer response

Edward Fung, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

1.0

Terrible service on cars

Changed brakes and rotors and rotated tires. Got the car back and it was shaking and it wasn?t shaking before. Turns out they don?t balance the tire after rotating? Asked the service to tire balance but still asked us to come back in the middle of the day to show them? They should?ve just done it since they?re charging us for the balancing to fix the shaking when it wasn?t shaking before. Overall work wasn?t checked by technician or customer service rep. Very disappointed and this is the last time we bring our car here for service.

Dealer response

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte, but will take this opportunity to improve. Please reach out to us at (650) 731-3906 so we may assist you in moving forward towards a resolution.

My Lexus

Very helpful always ? Will come again again ......

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

3.3

I was disappointed at this time. I originally scheduled an appointment with Dante. By the time I arrived, I was pushed to another service consultant, Jason. Dante was sitting in his office but didn't come out to greet or explain why he couldn't work with me this time. He just told the greeter to tell me that I had to work with Jason or someone else! My appointment was at 10am but didn't get a chance to talk to Jason until 10:45am. Luckily Jason was very patient and professional; I was satisfied with his service. But I was very unhappy and very disappointed with how I was treated at first! I hope Lexus can keep up with its "excellent" customer service like what I had before!!

Dealer response

Hi Keith, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to ensure that this does not happen in the future. We are glad Jason was able to help you during your visit. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

2020 ES350

Stephen Bailey was professional, friendly and helpful. I would go back to him if I purchase another car.

Dealer response

Gerald Sakuyama, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!