Lexus of Serramonte

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Terrible service on cars

Changed brakes and rotors and rotated tires. Got the car back and it was shaking and it wasn?t shaking before. Turns out they don?t balance the tire after rotating? Asked the service to tire balance but still asked us to come back in the middle of the day to show them? They should?ve just done it since they?re charging us for the balancing to fix the shaking when it wasn?t shaking before. Overall work wasn?t checked by technician or customer service rep. Very disappointed and this is the last time we bring our car here for service.

Dealer response

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte, but will take this opportunity to improve. Please reach out to us at (650) 731-3906 so we may assist you in moving forward towards a resolution.

My Lexus

Very helpful always ? Will come again again ......

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

3.3

I was disappointed at this time. I originally scheduled an appointment with Dante. By the time I arrived, I was pushed to another service consultant, Jason. Dante was sitting in his office but didn't come out to greet or explain why he couldn't work with me this time. He just told the greeter to tell me that I had to work with Jason or someone else! My appointment was at 10am but didn't get a chance to talk to Jason until 10:45am. Luckily Jason was very patient and professional; I was satisfied with his service. But I was very unhappy and very disappointed with how I was treated at first! I hope Lexus can keep up with its "excellent" customer service like what I had before!!

Dealer response

Hi Keith, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to ensure that this does not happen in the future. We are glad Jason was able to help you during your visit. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

2020 ES350

Stephen Bailey was professional, friendly and helpful. I would go back to him if I purchase another car.

Dealer response

Gerald Sakuyama, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Excellent Customer Service Personified!!

Steve, Fernando, and Ken were personable and attentive and professional. We had already negotiated the details and the deal before l flew up to San Fran from LA, so all that was left was for Fernando to give us a tutorial and there was not much he did not know about a LC 500 full of tech! Overall a painless and pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Bernard Mishkin, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Lexus of Serramonte. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Lexus of Serramnonte

I have been coming to this company for at least 7 years and am very happy with all parts of the service they provide. I bought a used car from, then leased a new one, and used their repair service for all these years. Never had a complaint.

Dealer response

Madina Aryeh, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thank you again for the great review!

Service my 2020 NX 300h

Always a dream to have Pete do my service. Quick, professional and safe. Listens to my comments and handles my concerns.

Dealer response

Hi Alexander, thank you for the positive comments about Pete - we will be sure pass your comments his way. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Lexus serramonte

Excellent service from start to finish. Very professional people. Clean facility.

Dealer response

Maria Chavez-lagasca, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Lexus of Serramonte

Purchasing a vehicle at Lexus of Serramonte was easy and overall a great experience. I highly recommend Ken Chow he will help you get the car you are looking for. He was very honest and very helpful with every question I had. Makes the process of buying a car very easy and enjoyable.

Dealer response

Mark Anthony, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Mary Lans

Lenny is my service advisor and he?s simply the best. He?s professional and efficient

Dealer response

Hi Mary, we're glad to hear that Lenny was able to provide a great service experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!