Lexus of Serramonte

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Lexus of Serramonte

Friendly.Well informed.Eager to help.Tried very hard to accommodate our needs

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

fANTASTIC!

the best! sERVICE STAFF are always the best! Easy in and out .

Great deal!

Raj was really helpful with my new car purchase. He?s also very knowledgeable on the car. Got a lot of good information from him.

Dealer response

David Setiawan, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Purchase of Lexus RX 350 2021

Fernando Ferran provided excellent customer services .

Dealer response

Steven Ton, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Car Review

The staff is incredibly helpful. The person who helped me, Steve Bailey, was awesome. He was very friendly and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable buying my car from him. Aaron from the Finance department was also helpful. He was very expedient and gave me some tips!

Dealer response

Ivy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

5 stars all around!

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Jason Chen was exceptionally accommodating and knowledgeable about repairing my Lexus.

Dealer response

Shirley Fong, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Good Service

Upon driving into the line to wait for my service rep, I was immediately greeted by someone to wait in the car, per Covid19 guidelines. Although it took at least 15 minutes to wait, Allen Ko came to take information re my Lexus. I found him to be very professional, attentive to details and knowlegeable. This was the first time I had met Allen, and I will return to see him when I go back. By the way, this is my fourth Lexus bought at Lexus of Serramonte .

Dealer response

Harriet Winifred Kum, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Car purchase

Experience was great. I live about an hour away from the dealership but made the trip because they had the vehicle I wanted. I was able to do most of the transaction over the phone.

Dealer response

Hi Courtney Mcclain, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Excellent Service

I had a really good experience, the customer service agent was well aware of all the features and operations. It was over all good experience and everything was done in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Maqsood Wain, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Maintain Service

My service agent he?s very friendly and very professional.

Dealer response

Edward Fung, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!