Auffenberg Auto Mall

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 305-5530 (866) 305-5530
Used (618) 537-5111 (618) 537-5111
Service (888) 550-0372 (888) 550-0372

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Quick, easy, & no hassle for a new Rogue purchase

Marcus & Matt were top notch! Our transaction was quick & easy. We got the exact new Rogue in our preferred color & options for not a penny more than price we wanted to pay. Everything from intial negotiation to signing the finance terms was extremely transparent and upfront. Would recommend!

Very Happy

Had a seamless buying experience. Derek Thomas was fabulous. I never felt pressured but aware of my options. I would definitely go back to Derek and Auffenberg. I will be referring friends and family.

3.0

Purchased car at competitor for $3,200 less

Ended up purchasing car at competitor for $3,200 less than their best price. Negotiating for final offer took way too long and felt like the stereotypical negative car buying process.

1.0

Unfortunate circumstance

Nissan has a known issue with transmission in 13 Altima. Replaced and broke down 3 times since. under warranty with only 50k miles won’t fix.

Dealer response

Please contact Tim Clark, Service Director, at 618-624-2277 ext. 1510. We would like look to further into your experience.

Dodge Charger R/T

Great Deal, Great Competence. I love my Go Mango Charger R/T, with the blacked out windows, roof spoiler, 19” wheels, and then that sound of the rumble of power!

Dealer response

Congrats on your new Charger!

sales person James Logston

Our sales person James Logston made this purchase one of my best car purchasing experiences in the 40 years of my car buying years. He knew what he was talking about throughout the deal. He was able to answer all our questions. We went in with the feeling of this was going to be a bad thing, but shortly after the first ten minutes or so, we began to feel comfortable in what we were about to do. I would refer James to anyone who is in the car buying market, be it used or new.

Dealer response

Congratulations on the new vehicle! Yes, we are SO happy to have James on our team, he is a wonderful person. Thank you for choosing us!

Great experience.

Probably our best experience buying a vehicle. Our salesman Marcus Costa was great to deal with. There was no pressure and we did not feel rushed as we drove several vehicles before making our final decision. He made sure we had all we needed to make an informed decision. Definitely recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing us! Yes, we are so happy to have Marcus on our team, he is a great asset! Congratulations on the new car!

2017 Murano

Second car we have bought at Auffenberg. Love this dealership. Everyone is helpful and professional.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing us and congratulations on the new car!

Shopping with a look alike

Satisfaction begins with your salesman... ask for Cory Reno when shopping for any Auffenberg car. He's personable and knowledgeable. Easy to work with. We bought a Nissan Murano and couldn't be happier! I hate to shop for a new car because most salesmen treat you like you are stupid.. not this time.. I can't tell you how happy we were to have such a courteous salesman. Love our new car and love the experience we had at Auffenberg this time.

Dealer response

Congratulations on the new car! Thank you so much for choosing us! Yes, we think Cory is a pretty awesome asset to our team! Our goal is to treat everyone with respect and kindness.

Bought a brand new 2017 Nissan Maxima

Excellent overall experience for buying my new Nissan Maxima. Very friendly, knowledgeable staff and they work with you to get you the best deal. Highly recommend everyone to visit this dealership if you are looking to buy a car !!!!!

Dealer response

Congratulations on the new Nissan Maxima! Thank you for choosing us and many happy miles to you!