Auffenberg Auto Mall

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 305-5530 (866) 305-5530
Used (618) 537-5111 (618) 537-5111
Service (888) 550-0372 (888) 550-0372

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Bought 2 cars in the last 2 years

I bought a car last year at Auffenberg, and another one in 2017. The prices and availability of stock was good. Arriving at the bottom line cost/payments was a little frustrating at times. I was not naive enough to fall for some of their tactics.

Dealer response

Thank you for continuing to choose us. We do appreciate the feedback, that is how we grow. Many happy miles to you!

Service

Excellent service as always, courtese technicians and no issues.

Dealer response

Thank you for being our customer Cherie!

we traded for a new nissan murano

we traded for nissan murano very good service,they were not pushy the salesman was very helpful and. very nice dealership. I highly recommend this dealership

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new Murano Kenna! We look forward to serving you for many miles to come!

Jerry

Excellent buying experience. Would recommend to any one looking for a car. Be sure to ask for Eric.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you so much for choosing us. We think Eric is pretty stellar, too!

2.0

New Customer

Another rip off dealership repair facility . Poor work done or not done at all . Asked for a visual undercar inspection , was not done . How do I know ? I took the car to a real garage and we looked underneath to find the exhaust system about to come apart . Rusted and obvious even to an untrained eye . Loose tierod nut rusted in place . Just another example of poor auto repair service from a place that should be the best . I will make sure everyone I talk to hears about the poor performance by affenberg auto service .

Dealer response

Please contact Tory Winchester, Service Manager, at 618-624-2277 ext. 1960.

4.5

Great service through Rob.

I purchased our 2008 Rogue new. and was in for service today. Rob was so helpful when I had questions about several small issues and let me know about the mega miles oil change. He's always been friendly, helpful, courteous and never fails to answer all my questions--and I usually have a few. We added brakes after the inspection, and they managed to get everything done while I waited so I wouldn't need to make two trips. Thank you!

Dealer response

So happy that Rob took such great care of you!

4.2

My Juke

I came in to get a recall done. I got A letter in the mail. Travis said it wasn't in the computer. I'm confused. I will be traveling this summer so a little nervous.

Dealer response

We hope that Travis was able to get your Juke taken care of.

My experience purchasing a brand new Nissan Maxima

As I walked into the Nissan show room I was greeted by a warm smile from Derrick. He was very friendly and knowledgeable of the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. He not only informed me of the features of the vehicle, but he listened to me to understand which features were important to me to help me decide which model was a perfect fit for me.

Dealer response

Congrats on your new Nissan!

Auffenberg Nissan

Rob at Auffenberg Nissan was fantastic to work with! He greeted me and my husband when we arrived with my Sentra having transmission meltdown. They completed the warranty work and had me back in my car in less than 2 1/2 days. The service was wonderful, they gave me a nice 2016 to drive while they worked on my Sentra, and it runs great. I highly recommend Rob and the service crew at Nissan in Fairview Heights!

Dealer response

So happy that our Service Department was able to take care of you!

Nissan

Buying a car is always a stressful experience. But Kenny chambers was a fantastic saleman, helped us get what we wanted, very helpful through the whole process. Made buying a car a more enjoyable experience. Thank you Kenny.

Congrats!