Auffenberg Auto Mall

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 305-5530 (866) 305-5530
Used (618) 537-5111 (618) 537-5111
Service (888) 550-0372 (888) 550-0372

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Had to buy a car FASt

GOT A CALL ON VACATION THAT MY CAR WAS TOTALED, HAD TO BUY ONE IN A DAY AND WE ONLY WENT TO AUFFENBERG KIA. GOT A GREAT DEAL ON A SORENTO AND LOVE IT!!!

Dealer response

While we are sad you were in an accident, we were happy to help you into a new car! Congratulations on the new Sorento!!! Thank you for choosing us and happy miles to you!

Oil change upgrade

Went in for an oil change and sensor issue that I had booked just minutes earlier. Decided to ask questions about Jeep inventory...They changed oil and fixed sensor issue in record time and then rolled out the Jeep that stole my heart. I got full trade in value and a great deal on an upgrade. Great staff all around and customer service. They even made sure the whole family was set up in the family area for the whole purchase/paperwork process. Still reeling from the whole thing and am in love with our newest addition! Thanks team!

Dealer response

We are so happy we could make you happy! Congratulations on the new JEEP and many happy miles to you!

Went better than expected

This was the 1st car buying experience I ever had that I actually liked. It was quick and easy and I never felt pressured about anything. I came in and asked for what I wanted and they worked with me to get what I wanted. When I decided to change my mind and go with something that I found more interesting, they accommodated my needs and I found a car that fit every bit of my current personality and professional needs. I plan to go back and I will also tell everyone I know to go there. I had a 5 star experience the whole way. From invite in the mail to follow up phone call, scheduling the appointment, test driving and making the finally purchase with payments I could agree to.

Dealer response

We are so glad we could make you happy! Thank you for choosing us and many happy miles to you!

great experience!

They were an absolute joy to be around and it truly seemed like they care

Dealer response

We DO care! Thank you for choosing us and many happy miles to you!

New Nissan Titan XD

Dustin was recommended to me by my service technician and he did a great job. Dustin was very approachable, was knowledgable of all the vehicles I inquired about and did a great job showing me all of the bells and whistles on the vehicle I purchased.

Dealer response

Congratulations on the new truck! We are happy to have Dustin on our team. Thank you for choosing us!

3.8

Hmph.

I researched my vehicle before arriving at the dealership. If it wasn't for Cars.com. Probably would not have found this car. My wife nor I was overly impressed with the salesman. He seemed like the shady used car salesman we are all have heard of.

Dealer response

Congratulations on the new car! We do appreciate you choosing us. Please email reviews@auffenberg.com so we can earn a 5 star next time. Customer service is important to us.

3.8

Poor Customer Service

Our experience at Auffenberg Nissan was awesome. I purchased a vehicle for my son on 7-4-2017. From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we drove away with our new vehicle, everything went smoothly. Everyone we interacted with was friendly and knowledgeable. I went to the St. Louis Co Government 8-4-2017, the last day my son's temporary plates expired to get a waiver for my son as he is still a teen and never purchased a vehicle before. I brought the sales receipt but I was informed I needed the title application. I never received the title application. I called Auffenberg Nissan to see if I can get a copy emailed to me so I can get the waiver. I spoke with Desare. She transferred me to someone and the phone went straight to the person's voicemail. I called back and politely ask if someone else can assist me because I was at the County Government at that moment and it was almost closing time. She transferred me to someone else. I went straight to voicemail. This is at 4:15pm and the Co Government closed at 4:30pm. I called back a third time and explained it was almost closing time and I really need to speak to someone who can email or fax me a copy of the title application. She transferred me a third to someone whose voicemail came on. I called back a 4th time and politely ask her why does she keep transferring me to voicemails when I really need to speak to someone. She rudely stated to me, there is only certain people who can handle this and how am I to know their voicemail would come on. She transferred me again to a voicemail, by this time its 4:25pm, 5 minutes to closing. I called back again and explained my situation she became very rude and told me its not her fault no one answers the telephone. I informed her she was very rude and could I speak with the manager. She hung up on me. I called again and she picked up the phone and hung up on me without saying hello. I called back again and ask for the manager. She stated "what do you want to speak with the manager for". I told her because she was very rude to me and I need to get the title application so I can get the waiver as my son's temp tags ended today. She rudely told me that the manager was unavailable. I ask her what was the manager's name. She stated "we don't give names" and hung up. I left the Co Government without the waiver I needed to take to the DMV to get my son's plates. I wish I would have known I needed the title application and I would have gotten it before today. I will never purchase a vehicle from Auffenberg Nissan or any of the Auffenberg Dealerships. To Auffenberg Nissan, many people look online to look for a car. Then they call the dealership to inquire. The 1st person they speak with on the phone gives the 1st impression of the dealership. They they are treated rudely they will not call back. For people like myself who has bought a car from your dealership, purchasing a car is a lasting relationship. It just does not end the moment we purchase a vehicle. We may tell our friends, co workers, neighbors and may even purchase another vehicle from your dealership. Treating future and current customers with respect and dignity is what brings prior and existing customers back. I will not be back. And the person you have answering the phone needs training. The only thing is, she spoke to me as if she does it all the time to other customers and as if that type of behavior is allowed. Now, my son is not able to drive his vehicle and when I eventually get a copy of the title application, the DMV is going to assess a $25.00 late fee. You just lost a customer

Dealer response

I am so happy that we were able to reach out to on Saturday and address your issue. So happy that you were able to find your title application that we mailed to you. Also we have addressed the issue that you had on the phone with out operator and are working on new training.

Customer

I am very pleased with my New Nissan Rouge. SOLD to me by Cory. He was very nice. Professional and called back to see if i. I'm enjoying my new vehicle. When you visit Auffenberg. Ask for Cory.

Dealer response

Congrats on your Nissan Rogue!

Great experience! ?

We bought a 2017 Kia Forte. Our sales guy, James, was great. He helped us with all of our questions and found us a good car for our family. Our finance manager, Jason, walked us through the whole process and secured us financing. Thank you!! I would 100% recommend!

Dealer response

Congrats on your 2017 Kia Forte!!

Regular Service

I take my car there for regular service and maintenance. It's so easy and they're fast. When I need additional stuff done they don't hesitate to consult me on what I need the soonest. Awesome!

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing us Phylicia!