Auffenberg Auto Mall

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 305-5530 (866) 305-5530
Used (618) 537-5111 (618) 537-5111
Service (888) 550-0372 (888) 550-0372

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.5

Customer avoidance

A few months ago we purchased a car from this dealer. The salesman was pleasant as was the remaining staff onsite. After reviewing the documentation, we noticed there were some overcharges made. The dealer agreed that there were mistakes made in the system. We received only a portion of what was discussed. Since that time each correspondence has been ignored and the only response you can get is through leaving a message with their website. People that like to hide out from their customers won't be racking up the positive points nor will they be getting repeat service. Too bad, since the kids and their neighbors were looking at getting new cars by the end of this year, they will definately not be getting them at this dealer group.

Dealer response

Please contact us at reviews@auffenberg.com we would like to look further into your experience.

2.0

long drive for nothing..

I had been communicating through email to set up an appointment to see a car that was listed and advised Still available. So I made an appointment (same day was told still available) only to arrive to find it had sold before I got there. I never got to meet the salesman I was supposed to meet with. however the gentleman that did assist me in finding out the car had sold with no notification to me, was pleasant and courteous. But I still left very disappointed. Really regret the traffic and long haul it took to get there.

Please contact Jeff Haynes, General Manager, at 618-624-2277 ext. 1208

Auffenberg Nissan

This is the third car I've purchased from Auffenber Nissan. Much thanks to John Hollenkamp and the staff on my recent purchase. During my visit, they quoted what my monthly payments would be, which I was happy with. Twenty minutes later the finance guy came in and had a better offer and quote for me. I couldn't have been more please since they went the extra mile to get me an even better deal! I can't speak highly enough of the awesome customer service.

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear that John took such great care of you! Congrats!

Customer

Went with my daughter to "look" for a new car & Marcus was her salesman who we thought a lot of. Marcus was the 1st one who asked if we needed help & ended up with the sale. I needed a new car and went back a few months later and bought from Marcus also. The # 1 reason I went to him was he made sure service on her vehicle was top notch. If mine goes the same way we will continue telling people about him & our new Pathfinder...LOVE IT SO FAR & daughter loves her Rogue!!!

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear that Marcus was able to give you and your daughter top notch service. Congrats on your Pathfinder!!

Highly recommend!

I had such a good experience here. I came in to look at a vehicle, and drove it off of the lot that same day! I'm 21 years old, and had no experience with purchasing cars. I also was all by myself. The staff there, especially Matthew Woodcock, made me feel so comfortable and confident in my purchase.

Dealer response

We are so happy that you had such a great experience! Congrats!

New Murano

Such a great deal , we simply could not refuse. John Pinchiaroli did a great job selling this mini suv...we are very happy with our Murano.

Dealer response

Congrats on your Nissan Murano!

Ended up leasing!

My wife and I stopped in to look at a preowned Maxima and when we couldn't come to payment terms, John Hollenkamp presented the leasing option to us. We got more car than we were looking for and it's in our price range! Thanks John!

Dealer response

Congrats on your brand new Nissan!

Got a new car!!!!!

Excellent customer service!!!! Honest salesman-Tom H. No pressure to buy. Told me to shop around but didn't see a better deal. Love my certified Nissan!!!!! Customer for LIfe!!!!!

Dealer response

So happy that Tom was able to take great care of you. Congrats!

Great experience

Second time purchasing a vehicle from Auffenberg. First time was a new car, second one was used. Both times they were very willing to work with my needs, credit, and budget, and provided great service.

Dealer response

Thank you for your continued business! Congrats!

Great experience at Auffenberg Nissan

From the time I walked in to the time I left, I was treated with great care and very speedy service. This is my third car from Dustin Schildknecht and the Nissan crew. Once again they knocked it out of the park. Dustin made this car buying experience painless and quite enjoyable. Will definitely come back!!

Dealer response

Congrats on your new Nissan!