Ourisman VW of Laurel - Curbside pickup and home delivery available

New (866) 727-4165 (866) 727-4165
Used (866) 485-4844 (866) 485-4844
Service (866) 674-8609 (866) 674-8609

(1,242 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome Customer Service!!

My overall experience was Awesome everyone was helpful and friendly. My salesman Jimmie Powell is the best!!! Excellent Customer Service, very patient, understanding, and he knows his cars. I give him a 100% Customer Satisfaction. I will definitely recommend Ourisman Honda Volkswagen to all my family and friends.

Most comfortable purchase experience

I went in to purchase a new 2019 Honda Insight and had an extremely comfortable purchasing experience with Anthony Davenport. Joe, the business manager, was also extremely helpful. Highly recommended dealership!

Got my civic at a great price

I went in to the dealership pessimistic about walking out with the car I desired at the price point I could afford. fortunately Edet Jones helped lowering the cost of the civic I wanted to a very reasonable leasing price. Great experience.

Great experience at Honda Volkswagen

My recent experience at Honda Volkswagen was a great experience. I went in for service. Ms. Cystal Goines noticed that I have been sitting and waiting for a while. She walk up to me introduced herself. She was very professional, she was personable, relatable and she was concerned because I expressed how I wasn’t very satisfied with the Honda clarity that I had and I wanted to get out of the lease that I was currently driving. she was able to assist me in easing me my fear that I could actually get out that lease without paying more money. I like the fact she took time out to actually listen to me and really listen to my concerns. overall, I was able to get out of my lease and into a Finance Vehicle of my choice and I love the Honda Accord. I walked away exited that I was satisfied and happy

New Car Purchase

I purchased a new 2019 Honda Civic Sedan. My sales professional really allowed me to purchase the car of my dreams. The lot had so many wonderful options in terms of Civics but did not have the color of the model that I wanted. Edet Jones was able to bring the car of my dreams to me so that I was able to make the purchase. I am beyond happy and overwhelmed with the service I was provided and the help that was given me. Edet was patient and very understanding.

Pleased service

Sales man Abou Cassell helped me look for the perfect car for me and personalized expenses according to what I could spend. He got help for me immediately so my experience was smooth. I recommend this sales man and dealer ship to family and friends! Also staff was friendly.

Great job in negotiating process!

We came into look around at a new honda and left with a 2019 CRV Honda with a full tank of gas! Edet Jones was very helpful in making sure we were going to leave happy and Mark sealed the deal!

We had a good experience on a very hot day!

Honda treated us well in the shopping experience. They were very helpful and respectful about buying a new car. We ended up dealing with Enet and Mark who sealed the deal! Thanks

1.0

Don’t go here!! Undisclosed fees, and deceptive pricing.

Before I made the 100 mile trip to Ourisman Honda, I was lead to believe that they were willing to negotiate on price. Apparently they didn’t want to sell ! They didn’t come down on the price and in addition , they added a $1200 reconstruction fee and offered only $100 for our trade-in. Thankfully, we were well taken care of at O’Donnell Honda, whom I highly recommend!

Dealer response

CS - Thank you for your feedback. Our pricing online is typically lower than our competition which is why you considered us in the first place. I'm sorry that we could not go even lower as you requested. I am glad to hear you found what you were looking for and gave them a mention in your review. Enjoy your new vehicle and thanks again.

Great buying experience

I got a great price on a new 2019 Honda Civic from Earl Errera. The staff was friendly and Anthony Davenport, in particular, was extremely helpful.