Ourisman VW of Laurel - Curbside pickup and home delivery available

New (866) 727-4165 (866) 727-4165
Used (866) 485-4844 (866) 485-4844
Service (866) 674-8609 (866) 674-8609

(1,242 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Exciting and easy

I was buying my first car and had no problems at all they talked me through the process and even helped me find a better deal car was ready to go. Even after I drove away everyone has been more than helpful with answering questions that I have.

The BEST Customer Service

I have visited a few dealerships before going to Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel. From the get-go, I feel welcomed and valued as a customer. Mr. Anthony Davenport greeted me and asked me if I need water or coffee before starting to help me with my purchase. Any of the dealerships that I visited didn't care to ask me what I need, let alone attempting to make me comfortable. Mr. Anthony Davenport took his time to hear the type of vehicle I want and explained to me in detail about my options and what is available on the lot. Besides, he didn't push me to make a decision. So I went back after a day and met Ms. Laura Joseph. She helped me with the paperwork and took her time to show me how to use some of the new features of Honda Odyssey 2019 Ex-with navigation and rear entertainment. For future purchases, I will go back to this location.

Amazing service !!

My friend took CR-V from this showroom and we are totally satisfied. The services are extremely awesome !! I would strongly recommend to my friends as well. Edet Jones explained each and every doubt in detail and kept us very comfortable. We are highly satisfied.

Professional Deals and Friendly

Mr. Jones reached out to me on the enquiry and shared his business card. He made follow-up for the visit. Mr. Errera was to the point on sales deals. They helped me to the extent they can. It is a good team work in Ourisman.

Impossible made possible

Let me get right to the point…Edet Jones, Aaron Tucker and Isaac Chee made it happen for me! Thank you for your patience, excellent customer service, and making my impossible to a possible! Mr. Jones, I owe you much gratitude. Not knowing me, you went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure this blessing happened. I am forever grateful. You, along with Aaron and Isaac, demonstrate what “team work makes the dream work” looks like! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know who and where to refer my friends. Blessings!

4.2

Friendly and helpful

Sales rep was very friendly and helped us a lot with the car we were interested. The financial team did they part as well by negotiating with the banks, took longer than expected but it was worth the wait.

Thanks, Edet Jones!

Edet Jones was extremely helpful in helping us find a new Honda HRV. He listened to our requirements and provided a friendly, low pressure experience. Thanks!

Low Pressure Sale!

Edet provided the most relaxing car dealership experience I’ve ever had. He was thorough to double check everything we had a question on and sold us the exact car we were looking for. Thanks Edet!

New Honda Accord Hybrid

Anthony Davenport was great to work with! This was our 1st Hybrid and he carefully explained what I needed to know. This is our 2nd care purchased at Ourisman

Great experience!

The team was wonderful! Thank you for everything and getting me where I needed my numbers to be. It was not stressful at all and I left with a smile.