Prestige Autos

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(951) 403-6500 (951) 403-6500

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Satisfied

Good, fast, friendly customer service. Agent showed interest in meeting our needs.

4.0

Mazda6 2016

i bough mazda6 2016 model in November 2016. car is super cool and no issues yet.

Samantha Mazda CX-9

I had a great experience with Prestige Auto. Everyone was. Wry helpful. I got exactly what I wanted in a timely fashion. I'll definitely be back when we purchase our next vehicle.

Best experience

I purchased my second car here on 2/4/2017 and it was extremely better than my first experience buying. Every member of the staff was so helpful and kind. I am self employed so I had a very difficult time finding a car lot that would work with me. I found a great priced Hyundai online and decided to call in to give it a shot and see if they would work with me. I spoke with Sarah and she was so helpful and answered all of my questions. I was asked to come in the next day to see if we could get me in a new car. I worked with Danny and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable the entire process. Once I was approved he broke down all my options and explained them in detail so I did not feel in the dark about anything. Once we came to a great payment and apr I was sold. I took the car for a test drive and signed all the papers and was out of there in no time. It was such a easy going experience compared to my last. I will definitely be coming back for my car needs.

2016 Nissan Altima

Bought a 2016 Nissan Altima. Great car and great service. Galo didn't pressure us and gave us plenty of time to get the car we wanted.

Curtis Curtis Curtis

Curtis was awesome, my deal was ready by the time I arrived I drove off within a 1/2 hour nice people fair and I LOVE my new car. Anita Rogers

Good service

Brought a used Mazda 6 from them. I original car I looked for was not available when I arrived but they have many other similar cars with good price. The customer service was friendly and very helpful .

Curtis was very helpful and awesome.

Very helpful even with my credit issues. They worked with me even when others wouldn't.

Easy. Great Service. No pressure.

We've been searching for a good used car for quite a while, and finally found the one at Prestige Autos. We worked with Curtis, who was extremely helpful. No pressure and very accommodating.Great customer service and best of all, we left with a great car.

2nd purchase in a year, from Arizona

I just bought my second car from prestige autos. Drove all the way down for an amazing deal. This time my wife experienced what I did the first time and she came to the same conclusion I did. prestige Rocks! This car was a little older than my first and the interior was completely steam cleaned and made to look impeccable. The outside was buffed and polished, I made that part of the deal, and they were more than happy to do it. Thank you everyone at prestige autos. Happy holidays !! FYI, they asked me to write a note detailing my purchase experience, they also offered to give me a free oil change but in no way did I feel like I was forced to write something good. I actually received an email from the general manager asking for a review days after my purchase. I don't believe someone would open themselves up to bad reviews if they truly didn't strive to give excellent service. Thanks again everyone!