Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

New (888) 764-0357 (888) 764-0357
Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome !

Amazing experience, got my dream car with excellent service the entire time, Angelmi was amazing and communicated excellently through the entire process! They even worked with me to help with dmv issues !

Dealer response

Hi Meg, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

RAUL MOSCOSO GOT ME A CARPATHIAN!

RAUL MOSCOSO was able to get me a 2023 Defender Carpathian Ed. V8 at an amazing price! He is extremely responsive and courteous! Raul would answer emails/text early in the morning and late at night as we waited for this car to go into production. Their trade offer was also the best in the area for my 2020 GLE350. The Autonation online quote was honored and no issues when I brought them the car. This Defender is one of the best SUVs out there, and I get compliments all the time! THANK YOU, RAUL! YOU'RE THE BEST!

Dealer response

Hi Dan, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Land Rover White Plains. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Jaguar

Ludwig from service explained the repairs well to me.

Dealer response

Hello, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Very Happy

They go above. Every time I call they make sure I’m satisfied and they answer all my questions and if they can’t they always call Back to follow up! Highly recommend this dealership

Dealer response

Hi Jane, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We appreciate your recommendation of Jaguar White Plains and we hope to be of service again in the future.

It Is a very prestigious dealership and the quality of

It Is a very prestigious dealership and the quality of its cars is very high, that is why for me it is a level dealer

Edgar is super efficient and very helpful every time like

Edgar is super efficient and very helpful every time like clockwork. Its definitely a plus to get my car serviced in a timely fashion and with great customer service.

Excellent service, staff was courteous, friendly and

Excellent service, staff was courteous, friendly and attentive to my needs. They returned my vehicle clean and ready to go.

Best used car shopping experience ever.

Best used car shopping experience ever. Treated with respect and no haggling, plus a 3 month warranty. Addie Raul!

Outstanding Customer Service!

Edgar is wonderful! He is professional, communicates throughout the process and is always smiling! He makes getting our cars serviced or repaired hassle free! When it came time for me to get a new car, I bought at White Plains Land Rover/Jag because of his outstanding service-I knew we would be taken care of.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Land Rover White Plains. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

4.0

Service with WP Jaguar is a pleasure since the change in

Service with WP Jaguar is a pleasure since the change in ownership. Edgar is “the best” but all the advisors are great.