Maryville Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

superior quality of service.

This dealership is the best at taking care of you and your needs. I'd recommend them anytime. Have very nice cars and quality. Find your Trucks ,cars, SUVs. And more..

I Recommend Maryville Auto Sales

I suggest you try out Maryville Auto Sales for your next car purchase. These guys are great. Their cars are clean and reliable. I was looking for a car that would last and be reliable. I found my 200 Toyota 4 Runner here. Thanks to Brad and all the guys, I'm rising in the car I searched for four almost a year. Love you Maryville Auto Sales

Thank you Brad at Maryville Auto sales

I love my 2000 Toyota 4 Runner. Thanks to Brad and all the guys at Maryville Auto Sales. You can ride in a great car!

Big shout to these Folks for getting me approved..

Thanks, greatly appreciate the hard work to get me approved!

Excellent service!

Thanks to the men at Maryville Auto Sales my fiance is now the proud owner of a 2012 Toyota Tacoma, after trying for a month to get financed Maryville Auto Sales stopped at nothing to get him in the truck he wanted. We couldn't be happier and would suggest this place to anyone!

Fantastic Car Dealer!

I have bought Three cars total now from Maryville Auto sales and each time the experiance has been enjoyable. No pressure and they are their to help you with what YOU want not just to sell you a car and get your money and send you down the road. They TRULY CARE about their customers and are there to make the buying fun not the normal dreaded experiance. They let YOU decide the car you want and then make the buying a breeze. If they don't have what you want Brad will find it for you. GREAT PEOPLE and DEALER. I recommend Highly!

Exceptional service

Came looking for a car, found one and it had some issues but Brandon and Mark were quick to fix the issues and get me out with a car ASAP. Had no problems with them what so ever and would recommend to anyone looking for a car!

EXCELLENT SERVICE, VERY COURTEOUS. GREAT RESPONSE.

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT MARYVILLE AUTO SALES. THE OWNERS ARE FANTASTIC AND VERY HELPFUL WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!!!!!! BRAD "THE OWNER" STAYED OVER LONG AFTER BUSINESS HAD CLOSED TO HELP US!!!!!! HIS WIFE SHERRY IS AMAZING!!!!!!! BRANDON " THAT SOLD US OUR CAR" WAS VERY PATIENT, KIND AND COURTEOUS IN EVERY WAY!!!!! WILL DEFINATELY GET OUR NEXT VEHICLE HERE!!!!!

NO PRESSURE!! GREAT EXPERIENCE

VERY GREAT EXPERIENCE.... WOULD DEFINTELY RECOMMEND SOMEONE TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM HERE

easy to work with. A true blessing to deal with

Looking for a low pressure place to buy a car and found it at Maryville Auto Sales. Great people to work with. Told them what I could do and they were able to take care of everything I need. Great place to buy a car. We worked with Brandon great person all around.