Skip to main content

New (703) 982-7275 (703) 982-7275
Used (703) 982-7293 (703) 982-7293
Service (703) 436-9883 (703) 436-9883

Excellent customer service

If you are shopping for a new Subaru - I highly recommend Chris B at Farrish Subaru in Fairfax,VA. Very knowledgeable and was a positive experience.

• Buying process 5.0
  • Did make a purchase
Dealer response

Hi Tina, Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that you are enjoying your Subaru. If there is anything else you need then please contact us at Farrish Subaru.

Sam Vargas made this the easiest purchase I have ever

Sam Vargas made this the easiest purchase I have ever made at a car dealership. Out of state ? No problem. Hard to find vehicle? No problem. Short for time ? No problem. This team at Farrish Subaru knows that Exceeding the Customer’s expectations is providing Great Customer Service. Thank you again to Sam , Roxanne , and the rest of the team in Fairfax , VA .

1.0

Lies and sleezy sales tactics

Stop wasting people's time with your sleezy sales tactics and lies. Called to ask if they had a 2022 Outback Wilderness on the lot. They confirmed that they have one but it was in the show room. I asked the sales person William if I could test drive it. He said yes and that he'll have it ready out of the showroom to so that I could test drive it after work. I showed up 5 minutes early for my appointment and when I drive up, I don't see a Outback Wilderness on the lot, so I walked into the showroom and there it was still on display. I ask for William and I ask, can we take this out? Then he proceeds to say that it's a showroom car and I can't test drive it unless I bought it (which he was arguing that he told me that on the phone, total BS, at least have to decency to say sorry). So William, learn to respect your potential customers, tell me up front if it couldn't be done. You had my number, you could have said it can't be driven for a test drive, if you asked your manager and they said no after we talked, then pick up the phone and do your job. You had over 2 hours to let me know before I wasted my time getting there. Bottom line, I walked out, If you can't be upfront about a test drive, imagine the headache I just saved myself from other sleezy practices they teach their sales people. Just be upfront and stop wasting people's time and lying to them.

• Buying process 1.0
  • Quality of repair 1.0
  • Overall facilities 3.0
  • Did not make a purchase
Dealer response

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts on your recent visit. At Farrish Subaru, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and we would like to discuss this further with you. Please contact us directly at your earliest convenience. Dan Farley Customer Relations 703-273-0200 danfarley@farrishcars.com

1.0

Stop wasting people's time with your sleezy sales tactics

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Johnathan was an amazing service advisor and really went

Johnathan was an amazing service advisor and really went out of his way to make my service appointment from great to amazing. He found out that my last service appointment at the dealership didn’t go so well, and took the initiative to make sure that I was well taken care of this time around. I appreciate the efforts and will be looking forward to having him as my service advisor for future maintenance

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

The dealership provided a great experience.

The dealership provided a great experience. They were able to locate my car and secure it.

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Farris got me ready for a trip in no time!

They always do a good job and I always see effort AND expertise. I thought I needed some major work done, but I was assured all was well. Trustworthy.

• Buying process 5.0
  • Did make a purchase
Dealer response

Vic, Farrish Subaru wants to thank you for the five star rating. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our visit and we're glad to see our amazing staff take care of you!

Always efficient, courteous and informative

Always efficient, courteous and informative service—excellent in every way. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to service my Subaru.

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

This is the only place we take our car for service

Easy to set an appointment online or by phone. Prompt, friendly service. Comfortable waiting lounge w snacks, TV and table spaces for computer use (internet slow sometimes...). Clear explanations of problems and solution options. Discount coupons applied. No complaints!

• Did not make a purchase
Dealer response

Greetings, Thank you for taking the time to write in a review. We appreciate it very much. We are glad to read you had a positive experience with our dealership. Have a wonderful day. All the best, Farrish Subaru

1.0

Had to have a recall addressed on my Impreza.

Had to have a recall addressed on my Impreza. There was no communication about when my car was ready and I had to call over a half dozen times because nobody in service was answering the phone or returning messages or texts. Would expect better considering the only reason I even had my car in that day was a recall issued by Subaru.

• Came in for service or repair
1 person out of 1 found this review helpful.