Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent work

Great customer service!! Gerald is the best, very attentive and caring. I am Very satisfied and pleased with his service. I highly recommend this location. :))

Very pleasant from beginning to end everything was

Very pleasant from beginning to end everything was taken care of immediately, I came in without an appointment it was intended to immediately to my very satisfaction thank you

I thought looking for a RED Q50 with all the features I...

I thought looking for a RED Q50 with all the features I wanted was going to be a nightmare knowing all the inventory issues most dealerships are facing. I walked right into Warren Henry Infinity and there it was. Beautiful candy apple red, with apple play and all the safety features I was looking for. After much back and forth on the price I was called back at home and asked what they can do to close the sale. We agreed on the numbers and I had my 2nd Infinity the next day. Thank you Warren Henry and Islam for making car buying a less treacherous experience.

Inventory is not an issue at WH

This has been a challenging year, my lease was going to be up in two months and I expected inventory to be a problem. I had no problem finding my RED Q50. Islam was awesome helping to get me the deal I was looking for. I knew what numbers I was willing to walk out with and after some back and forth we were able to close a great deal. This is my 2nd Infinity and I couldn’t be happier.

Excellent Service

David answered the phone when I called to schedule service for first time oil change on my new car. He was so nice, helpful and just welcoming tone of voice. I was assigned to Carina as service advisor who was so helpful, fast and professional. Overall experience was above excellent!!! I am so happy on my first time service experience with My Infiniti QX60 model. The car was given to me super shiny clean.

Infinity service

Go to Meital the best device advisor ( she) after 45 years in car industrial I can tell you guys she is the best!!! She is very polite and professional she giving you the best attention.

Service Appointment

Excellent experience. We took our car in for routine maintenance. Meital Stark is very professional and took great care of us. She got us the appointment we wanted on short notice and our vehicle was ready exactly when she said it would be.

Staff was very professional, courteous and informative....

Staff was very professional, courteous and informative. Took my car for service, and am very pleased with their staff.

I love Warren Henry, I just bought my 8th Infinity QX80....

I love Warren Henry, I just bought my 8th Infinity QX80. I’ve been their client for years. We have bought, not only Infinity, but other cars from them. We won’t buy from any other dealer. They are great.

I was taught to always go with excellence, the entire...

I was taught to always go with excellence, the entire professional staff at Warren Henry. Gerald interpersonal skills are superb and I say thank you