Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

MEITAL !!!!!

MEITAL is amazing & makes it worth bringing your car there. She is patient, caring, kind and reliable. Best service advisor need more like her

GREAT SERVICE

I brought my vehicle in for scheduled maintenance. Meital Stark was very professional, courteous & knowledgeable. She kept me informed of the progress the entire time.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to our clients and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future. Please "Like" us on FaceBook or follow us @WarrenHenryINFINITI on Instagram to stay current with all the Warren Henry INFINITI happenings!

Muy buen servicioy excelente atencion en Warren I.

Muy buena atencion,muy tratable y responsable el senor Reinaldo.Muy atento a cada detalle y recibi de su parte respuestas a los servicios. Estoy muy satisfecha con su atencion.Gracias.

Dealer response

Muchas gracias por el review y el feedback. Siguenos en las redes sociales @WarrenHenryINFINITI

Para ser sábado, mucha eficiencia y calidad ,graci

Muy buena atención y excelente servicio, muy buen trabajo del señor Reinaldo Lauzurique,el tiempo de espera es mucho menor ahora y muy buena atención al cliente.

Dealer response

Hi Enrique Toledo! Gracias por las amables palabras!

Great Place!

I love working with everyone there from sales to service. They all have been professional, courteous and thorough. Gerald H in Service is the best!

Dealer response

They care about the customers

I am very satisfied with the service at Warren Henry.Meital the consultant is the best,she is knowledgeable and cares for her customers .The vehicle was ready as promised and was cleaned

Appointment Given same day and within one hour Car

Appointment Given same day and within one hour Car back Washed and Tidy Gerard Henry very professional Enjoyed myself in the showroom in the company of Nexum a salesman that updated me in the new Qx 60 Love the waiting area so appropriate foe a pleasant waiting time Plenty of coffee and tea variety of sitting areas All super clean and tidy

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to our clients and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future. We are so glad that you were comfortable in our new service center.

I loved my experience!

I loved my experience! Everyone is so friendly and the coffee is GREAT! Give Ronaldo a raise for his legendary service.

Dealer response

The workers are friendly and helpful.

The workers are friendly and helpful.They are willing to help you find an affordable vehicle

Excellent service

Great pickup and delivery service. They did a great job servicing my car. They went over my car and fixed everything in a short amount time. Great service